Community > Posts By > Supremekizz

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 07/04/12 12:19 AM

Starting of class. I'm teaching Grade 8 Drama. The kids are all over the place. I'm collecting field trip money. They are being monkeys. The principal and the superintendant of schools walk in. I die inside. End of story!
lol

Supremekizz's photo
Thu 05/31/12 03:29 PM
Hi

Supremekizz's photo
Mon 05/21/12 11:33 AM

gettin caught with my pants down on the job
y don't you just give us the full guest of how it happened

Supremekizz's photo
Mon 05/14/12 02:38 PM

my most embarrassing moment was having a go at my boyfriend for perving on women when i was with him, when this really buff hottie walked passed. Staring at his arse as he went by and bang, i had walked straight into the glass wall of a bank...
My ex and everyone in the bank cracked up laughing and no-one to this day will let me forget especially when we come near the bank... Now i make sure there is no poles, windows or signs around when i perve on guys...
really

Supremekizz's photo
Mon 05/14/12 03:00 AM

Don't have very many moments where I get embarassed... but when I was a teen, a group of us were running the streets one night...
I was on foot with a friend and our buds were driving around messing with us...
I saw my friends car pulling up to an intersection...
I jumped on their hood and made a scary face...
It wasn't my friends car.
funny

Supremekizz's photo
Sat 10/15/11 05:09 AM

I was about nine years old, swimming in a public swimming pool. I put my hands on the side of the pool to propel myself out. I made it, my trunks didn't.
uh sorry

Supremekizz's photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:50 AM

mine was in school... we had a band concert... my friend and I were doing a flute duet... and i went to introduce us, and i kicked over the microphone... in front of everyone...
wao

Supremekizz's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:15 AM

I have no friggin idea...:tongue:
but your profile states d reason y u are here so.

Oh, don't be so literal. I was just being silly....
i was also kidding am sorry ok,so how are you enjoying your stay here

Supremekizz's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:36 AM

Been here 3 years and out of nowhere...Love. Nothing you can do about it but be yourself and enjoy love when it gives it'self to you.
a nice one u have got there,thanks 4 your advice

Supremekizz's photo
Thu 10/06/11 10:30 AM

I have no friggin idea...:tongue:
but your profile states d reason y u are here so.

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 10/05/11 04:22 PM

Hummm been here for a longggggggggggg time. Did not find mine here but found plenty of friends along the way...

Heck found me one at Applebee's after going there for like 5 years... Just got to have paitencebigsmile
its ok thanks alot

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 10/05/11 08:57 AM

I found who I was looking for and so much more.
I have made friends that are precious to me and found a place i can just be me.:wink:
u are very lucky i wish u al d best oe luck

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:58 AM
Am here to find friends.And i seek true friendship

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:51 AM
Edited by Supremekizz on Wed 10/05/11 12:53 AM
I hav beenin here nw 4 more than 3 month but can't find d reason y am here,i just can't find date nor love from anyone,4 how long have u been here?hav u been able to find what brought you here?N how did u find it.

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 08/10/11 04:19 PM

I'd like my man to be sincere and sensitive to my being his woman.
i love that

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 08/10/11 04:17 PM

To live with everlasting happiness with whatever life and God chooses to bless me with :heart:
amen

Supremekizz's photo
Wed 08/10/11 04:12 PM

In the U.S.A. there are well over 1100 Federal laws in which marriage is taken into consideration. These laws help to determine eligibility for many kinds of entitlements and very often these laws are the safety net for individuals, offering general legal direction when those individuals cannot afford to hire legal representation.

Same-sex couples can tell you that the cost to have all the necessary legal paperwork for the most fundamental of these protections is generally prohibitive. This means that many in the middle class and all of the poor could not afford to protect themselves or their families in the same way that heterosexuals are protected by way of civil marriage.

It may seem simple enough to say: ‘The government’ has no business involved in marriage at all.” But marriage is often a consideration that MUST be dealt with when these situations come up and that is the purpose for these laws.

Most individuals could only describe a handful of the laws that might affect them, as they take the rest for granted because the protection goes hand-in-hand with marriage and individual no longer thinks about these things. Gays and lesbians do think about these things because they are adversely affected by them everyday.

To give readers a sense of the kinds of federal laws in which marital status is a factor, we
classified the laws on the list into the following 13 categories4:

Social Security and Related Programs, Housing, and Food Stamps
Veterans' Benefits
Taxation
Federal Civilian and Military Service Benefits
Employment Benefits and Related Laws
Immigration, Naturalization, and Aliens
Indians
Trade, Commerce, and Intellectual Property
Financial Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Crimes and Family Violence
Loans, Guarantees, and Payments in Agriculture
Federal Natural Resources and Related Laws
Miscellaneous Laws

Reference:
Office, U. S. (1997, January 31). archive. Retrieved 10 6, 2007, from www.gao.gov: http://www.gao.gov/archive/1997/og97016.pdf

SO in answer to the OP:
There are two types of marriage, One involves religious traditions and the other involves civil law. Heterosexuals who are married through a recognized religious tradition currently have the right to opt out of the civil law marriage, thought I've never heard of anyone doing so.

The reason is that the law offers such great protections that it would be foolish not to submit this dual commitment to the state registry, thus accepting the rights to this legal coverage.

It might be useful to keep this information at hand as those who have a distain for sharing legal protections can opt out of receiveing them simply by telling your religious sponsor (priest, pastor, whomever) that you are not intrested in civil marriage rather, your intrest lies completely in the religious ties to marriage.
:wink:

Im not sure of the accuracy of the list....

miscellaneous is literally a very vague 'category' thats hard to back up

Food stamps and housing are income based, not marital status based(in fact its illegal to deny people based upon marital status,, at least here in nevada)

Immigration is sponsor based, so whether the sponsor is a spouse, an employer, or some other acquaintance that can be shown to have the means to support you is not really significant...

I dont even know what an 'Indians' law is,,,,

etc,,,,,

The reference provided in my last post included a more thorough review of the laws:

Your lack of knowledge of these laws or how they work does not mean that the United State General Accounting Office is confused about those issues.

Reference:
Office, U. S. (1997, January 31). archive. Retrieved 10 6, 2007, from www.gao.gov: http://www.gao.gov/archive/1997/og97016.pdf

On January 31,1997 the United State General Accounting Office fulfilled a request by the Honorable Henry J. Hyde Chairman, Committee on the Judiciary House of Representatives. Here is an excerpt of the 58 page document that was supplied.

To find laws that meet these criteria, we conducted searches for various words or Word stems ("marr," "spouse," "widow," etc.), chosen to elicit marital status, in several electronic databases that contain the text of federal laws. From the collection of laws in the United States Code that we found through those searches, we eliminated

(1) laws that included one or more of our search terms but that were not relevant to your request2 and

(2) as agreed with your staff, any laws enacted after the Defense of Marriage Act. The result is a 1Public Law 104-199, 110 Stat. 2419. 2For example, our search for the word stem "marr," designed to capture words such as "marriage" and "marry," also produced references to laws mentioning bone marrow transplants, the city of Marrakesh, and proper names containing the letters "marr." GAO/OGC-97-16 Defense of Marriage Act collection of 1049 federal laws classified to the United States Code in which marital status is a factor.

This collection of laws is as complete and representative as can be produced by a global electronic search of the kind we conducted, but such a search has several limitations. Most significantly, it cannot capture every individual law in the United States Code in which marital status figures. However, we believe that the probability is high that it has identified those programs in the Code in which marital status is a factor.

The letter provides an accounting for these laws that discriminate against the GLBT community. Keep in mind that the list is 'topical', there are many relevant laws that link directly to these topics.

Remember, also, these are laws whose benefit is determined through marital status. Marriage union contracts that GLBT are excluded from.

still not clear

I didnt suggest anyone else was confused about anything

I only stated that the implication that the laws provide some type of protection that goes 'hand in hand' with being married is not very evident in several of those items included in the list

because marital status is considered does not mean that the 'protection' is exclusively preferencial towards the married

and I still dont know what 'indians' laws are,,,,

Supremekizz's photo
Tue 08/09/11 01:00 PM

To live with everlasting happiness with whatever life and God chooses to bless me with :heart:
amen

Supremekizz's photo
Tue 08/09/11 12:00 AM

To me is not right at all bcos it is surpose to be blessed by God not man

Well said. In here lies the answer to all the problems with gay marriage

The government should not have anything to do with marriage at all. Not one bit. They should not have legal ceremonies nor should ones marital status have an concern over taxes or tax rates

Marriage is a religious ceremony and should be seperated from our government totally. If your church wants to marry a man and woman or two men or a cat and a dog that should be your right to have faith however you want it but the government should have no say in the matter at all

No gay marriage, no straight marriage... no civil unions or anything else. Just cut it totally out of the governments control then all the religious fanatics can go back to calling each other false or backwards and claiming to know the one true way while the government governs without favoring any one of them

Supremekizz's photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:06 AM

If i had one, i would probably be traditional and call them names such as 'Sweetie', 'Sweetheart', 'Honey'. Yes i'm quite boring like that.

Previous 1 3 4