Community > Posts By > neanderthalDave

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:38 PM
What's up Chicago? its cold outside hit me up lets entertain each other...

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:18 PM
I have 6 tats now and countless more in mind. I love em I need to find a chick thats into them like I am...

neanderthalDave's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:13 PM

Where are all of you guys at huh? Certainly not any place where most of us chickas have been looking! :wink:
Tell me where the chickas are looking,I'll go stand there with a "pick me" sign

neanderthalDave's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:09 PM
laugh good stuff

neanderthalDave's photo
Tue 10/28/08 07:03 PM

The life that was..

isnt anymore
You have no idea

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:12 PM
Whats up ma,how u doin 2nite?
northern lights sounds great I would love somesmokin

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:03 PM
Lisa ur a cutie,Id give u a 9.flowers
Id like to know more about you.

I tried to be a lil diff by doin a survey on my pro,but people dont seem to care for it cuz I didnt get many replies on my "rate my" thread cheack it out.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:52 PM
I seen this thread was dead so I stop by to light it upsmokin

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:26 PM
Haha dude it is just a survey, I just changed it to that cuz I thought that would be easier to give the basics on me from the get go.
and I'll add anyone to my myspace cuz who gives a f**k its just a website,you have your url up too,what do u but it there to deny people?

but thanx 4 commenting

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:14 PM
And I suppose that is the seperation I'm trying to figure out, the difference between the one that can overcome the trials and tribulations and come out better on the other side...aside from the one that uses it as a crutch to stand on when they make terrible life changing decisions.
I wouldnt say I use my past as a crutch,but I wouldnt say Ive over come it to be better either.Ive done a lot of bad things,but I wouldnt say Im a bad person.
Ive seen someone killed and did nothing,what could I do? I would have been killed if I got in the way,I live with that everyday
I seen a woman robbed and did nothing,I regret that I should have tried to stop him.Ill never forgive myself.
I myself would never steal from anyone,and I try my best not to hurt anyone,but when I get pushed I fight.
I have some friends that have done things I couldnt even imagine but I dont hold it against them.I guess it all come down to the point of your desperation.
If you or your family is hungry enough you will steal, and if you think you or someone you loves life is in danger,you may kill.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:32 PM
The only thing leather I own is my wallet

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:24 PM
I didnt expect much,but god damn nothing?

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:10 PM
Its been a while and I wanna know what people think of me.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:55 PM

We all have made choices we regret, some have left pain and torment...others have caused pain and torment. Some of us have held a weapon, others have been on the otherside of it. If there was only one choice you could completly erase from your life, would you? What would it be and why? Me? Nothing, my choices have only given me pain and torment...well deserved for the choices made at the time.
I have made tons of bad choices in my life,and right now Im dealing with a lot of emotional pain for the mistakes Ive made.
But I dont really regret any one choice Ive made.If I didnt feel this way now, how will I know when Im happy again?

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:39 PM
Hi Vickiflowerforyou

I love your words,they always seem to touch me.I have been thinking about the life/death and good/evil alot lately

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:31 PM

lets get crunkdrinks

hell yes...lets...anyone for a shot o captain?
I'll drink anythingdrinker

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:15 PM

Anyone here like Breaking Benjamin?? Love that band!
They are def' not in the metal class,but I like them.

Anyone ever heard of "Mr.Pill"? I seen them live a few years back and got there sampler but never heard of them again,they but put on a great show and did a hardcore versoin of "blister in the sun"
Good times

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:49 PM

Someone would just find, or create, another way to avoid dealing with reality.
Ive never agreed with you more.
something about mankinds ego just cant except that this is it.we get one life its all we get, so make the most of it.there is no happy ending for eternity.

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:02 PM
does SNOT have a new singer? RIP Lynne Strait! pitchfork
Yeah I never heard of the guy, but he sounds alot like lynn.they have a myspace page with some live show footage and they got 1 new song up.Its gonna be awesome for me to finally get to see them live.

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:39 PM
I love all kinds or rock! I hate all the sub genre names for the music though.
Ive been to tons of concerts, Ozzfests, and Family values a few time but MAYHEM was the greatest metal fest I have ever been to.
right now Im looking forward to seeing mudvayne and snot next month

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25