Community > Posts By > Robin2007

Robin2007's photo
Sat 05/09/15 05:19 AM
Thanks Kaustuv and I can honestly say here that I do tend to speak my mind about a lot of things and not everybody likes to hear it because they don't want to admit that there is some basis behind such words

Robin2007's photo
Sat 05/09/15 05:09 AM
Very true Kaustuv1,even though I wasn't trying to make it sound mean or anything,but it is true of some in those professions,that's what I was meaning by what I said

Robin2007's photo
Sat 05/09/15 04:52 AM
To add my two cents here Kaustuv,maybe the reason why some out there don't wanna deal with marriage counselors of shrinks is because not everyone I'm sorry to say wants to listen to the Psychology babble that they shoot out to force change during relationship & marriage crisis

Robin2007's photo
Sat 05/09/15 03:51 AM
It's because some on here think that they can handle a long distance relationship,but this can be a tough feet because there would need to be a lot of trust between both parties to make such an online relationship work for the time being.But,it will be a whole different story if they get together for Real. You then have to ask yourself wether they can truelly make things work because a lot of the time couples don't always get to see the Real person behind the computer because I believe that we all have difference faces they we choose to show others and it'll be up to those women out there if they like what they see

Robin2007's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:55 AM
I have heard that the Game of Thrones tv show is suppose to be good,but haven't really watched any yet,but I could any time since I have all Four Seasons

Robin2007's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:53 AM
I don't have too many books in my place,but the main five I have are: Margaret Thatcher-The Downing street years 1979-1990,Celtic Mythology, My American Journal-Colin Powell,The Complete Illustrated Poems,songs & Ballads of Robert Burns,Atlantis Found-Clive Cussler

Robin2007's photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:33 AM
Edited by Robin2007 on Fri 05/01/15 05:47 AM
When I was a kid growing up,there were lots of different cartoons that I liked. I use to watch Transformers,He-Man,Smurfs,Hurcules,Blackstar, and Dungeons & dragons.

http://www.madman.com.au/wallpapers/he-man_and_the_masters_of_177_1280.jpg

Robin2007's photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:00 AM
I for one don't think that it's not right for either party to lash out at each other in anger because it won't solve anything at all,apart from both parties being hurt emotionally from the nasty words being hurled.The worst can be the physical attacks and it's mainly known that men are the main ones whom hurt the women they love and it's certainly a sad fact.

Robin2007's photo
Wed 04/29/15 11:31 PM
Alright profile

Robin2007's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:34 AM
Edited by Robin2007 on Wed 04/29/15 01:42 AM
I thought I would weigh in here again on this topic because I for one DO Not believe that schools have any rights at all with interfearing in any child's development,wether it's playing video games or watching movies either because that authority would fall squarely upon parents shoulders and that's the way it should be.Pretty well,it should be the parents whom lay down the laws with their children on what types of video games would be appropriate for them to play with & also films to watch as well because this is pretty much the territory on the judgement calls that should be left in the hands on the parents,not schools. Pretty well,schools have never been granted the rights to over-stepping their authority on subjects like this and they never should. To me,schools should just stick to what they are allowed to do and not stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them.

Robin2007's photo
Wed 04/29/15 01:04 AM
Edited by Robin2007 on Wed 04/29/15 01:05 AM
Maybe it's best to take things slow,like try to get to know the woman first and then see where things go.If by the end she shows no interest in liking you back,then it's best to move onto someone whom will appreciate a good conversation

Robin2007's photo
Tue 04/28/15 11:58 PM
cute

Robin2007's photo
Sat 04/25/15 10:32 PM
It means that someone has shut down their account on the site

Robin2007's photo
Sat 04/25/15 07:29 AM
Beauty and the beast

Robin2007's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:16 PM
I would have to 2nd that Kelly,there is no proof at all that violent video games or films push kids to turn evil

Robin2007's photo
Fri 04/24/15 07:58 PM
There are probably lots of reasons why peoples choose to join the military,but I think the main reason why someone does it is because they feel like they must step forward to make that ultimate sacrifice with protecting their country & also the peoples that they love as well from all bad guys and to me that is an honourable thing

Robin2007's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:42 AM
Not surprising that this is happening on this site because I myself have run into lots of users whom have lied to me of where they are from and I for one don't get why they bother to pull this kind of crap because I think a lot of peoples dispise this kind of deception

Robin2007's photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:49 PM
I thought I would put my two cents into this conversation about this item because there has been a lot of debating going on about this item and the ramifications that can follow with using items like this and my feel on this is that if someone doesn't know how to use this item properly,then they shouldn't play around with it because it is very possible that they could indeed open a spiritual doorway to the other side and invite unwanted spirits into their dwelling.

Robin2007's photo
Wed 04/15/15 10:46 PM
There are definately a few good actors that could come to choice here that would be nice to bring back,but I'm sure lots would wanna have Paul Walker back

Robin2007's photo
Fri 04/03/15 03:44 AM
Such sad situations are never easy to get over,even if someone says to you that time will heal all,it does not