Community > Posts By > Loopsboo

Loopsboo's photo
Mon 07/04/11 08:37 PM
I only have one- its two butterflies. My two sisters and I all have the same tattoo. I would love to get more. I love em :smile:

Loopsboo's photo
Sat 07/02/11 09:06 PM

I am a very overweight woman. I work out daily now and take care of myself. However, I'm still a little uncomfortable in public.

When I meet a guy and he starts flirting with me, I will make a fat joke about myself to make me feel more comfortable. I have done stand-up before and when i can make people laugh, I feel better.

Out of guys I flirt with, I get no laughs...is it a bad idea to try and make light of myself?

I know what you mean! I did that too before I got my confidence in check. But then one day I caught myself saying some rubbish self-depractibg joke and it totally sounded like I was fishing for compliments, like I expected the person to say 'oh honey, you are not fat' when that was obviosuly not the case.

I'd say make em laugh with your brilliant wit about something else.
Good job on the new lifestyle. And the flirting winking

Loopsboo's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:23 PM
Hi People!
I was looking for a safe and friendly way to meet new folks- and here I am!
I am having a great time already.

Loopsboo's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:21 PM

Well, since most people are visual, You might want to add several pics of yourself to the collection of pictures you have up. You can say many things in a profile, but a picture still speaks a thousand words....Best wishes to ya!drinker

I agree- a photo will always catch someone's eye :)