Community > Posts By > veronika1

no photo
Sat 11/21/15 04:28 AM
We can also ask: do the same laws of physics rule in other worlds of the universe as in ours?

If we have confirmed (in quantum physics)that there is no real matter, but that all that we see as it is just a different form of vibrations of a pure energy, there is no reason why shouldn't this vibrating energy make completely different laws of physics in other worlds.

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 04:04 AM
I've read that book
While knitting
And now the book's title
Lays weaved in my knitted piece

When I go around
In the streets wearing it on
People then know
What have I read about

I kissed his lips
While sun was shining
And then only the sunshine knew
How sweet my kiss was

no photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:05 AM
Edited by veronika1 on Sun 10/18/15 09:06 AM
Do we love each other indeed
I think and I think while I read
Who is avoiding to answer the question
Who is too sensitive in this direction

Do we just waste our time
Why do we talk, why do we rhyme
I hope we find a proper way
To communicate during the day

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 04:54 AM

I tend to agree that dating sucks, but I have no real experience in it. Girls I've dated I've been friends with prior to trying to start a relationship with.

"Dating" to me has always seemed like putting on a false front to "sweep them off their feet" with money via dinner or whatever. I just can't be something I'm not and if I'm ever going to go out of my way and wow her... I'm making sure she's something special to me first.

I agree!

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 07:15 PM
I think they have disappeared from this world, at least the ones that I could date.

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 07:13 PM
I feel stupid for staying so late to read all the things people write on forums.

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 07:11 PM
I don't know.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:37 AM
Hi. happy

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 12:42 AM
I think that there is no difference between individual and general truth, only (some or many) individuals are not aware of it.

no photo
Tue 07/05/11 12:34 PM
This thread is really amusing. I enjoyed it.