waving

CSI ??!! =)

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 05:47 AM

Hello from beautiful BC waving

you kinda look like Adele ;)

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:50 PM
I love JAZZ !! But all my friends arent in to it as much, its bums me out to reserve table for one at reservoir lounge every time

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:43 PM

I just dont get it ... Next lvl would be uploading the group pic from your high school.

What does it matter? As long as you are recognizable; who cares how many people are in the picture?

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shoulda made topic more clear ! Im taking about MAIN-SINGLE profile picture !read through ! how are you gonna recognize a person , when there are more then one ?! And if, you are thinking to reply with : "well, just ask" .... READ THROUGH!

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:58 AM
PS:sorry for grammar or misspells ..ESL =)

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:57 AM

My point is, oh new kid on the block, been here for 12 mintues...

that if you turn your eyes slightly to the right, above, and below the picture...the INFORMATION usually tells you who is in the pic, or what the person is about...

if you like thumbing through glossy mags looking at all the pretty pictures then, what you get is pretty pictures...if you want to know a person, read their headline, what they are looking for, and about who they are...THEN maybe even email them...GASP!

I have my pic up because it shows I am a mother, am not your ordinary everyday american....(hahaha probably because I am australian)...and am far from interested in attempting to sell myself via the internet.

And pillock is an affectionate term here in Australia....d *ckhead would have been uncalled for.noway laugh laugh laugh

Okey , Okey ...First.. i got that you r a mother, from your first comment, so stop pointing it out... Second ,still dont get your point?? "oh new kid on the block"??? 12 min ? wtf ? Are you on drugs? Third.. some people got "Hi" or "=)" on their headline ...
If i want to know someone i usually just talk with them(if we meet), because, im not sure if you know , but info on internet can be kinda misleading ...And maybe in Australia pillock is an affectionate term , i dont know. But im not australian so, yes it was uncalled for.Just because its ok in some places does not mean its applies to everywhere ...hope you catch my drift... MOM ! LOL

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:21 PM

the post was referring to single, main profile picture. when u got one picture on your profile and its with more then 1 person ... im not sure who is coming on the date ? Are you the girl on the left , right , middle ? Sure i can ask which one is she , but what if she isnt the pretty one ??? Awkward.......

It's never the pretty one. It's always the one who looks like Uncle Phil wearing a duck mask.

Soooo true !!!! LMAO

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:04 PM

<----you want to date the 16 year old guy?...I don't think so...!

....or the little 14 year old blonde?...that ain't gonna happen!

So that leaves the freak in the red hat!...and she doesn't require dating either....

If you aren't sure....ask, ya pillock!...the two in my pic are my kids...GASP!...I'm a mother!...and I am not here to date, that would be ridiculous!

You have a good point, and I'm not just talking about the awesome hat. :tongue:

please do share with me what was "a good point" .

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 03:12 PM

<----you want to date the 16 year old guy?...I don't think so...!

....or the little 14 year old blonde?...that ain't gonna happen!

So that leaves the freak in the red hat!...and she doesn't require dating either....

If you aren't sure....ask, ya pillock!...the two in my pic are my kids...GASP!...I'm a mother!...and I am not here to date, that would be ridiculous!

???????????? your point??????????? calling me pillock was uncalled for ..... and no, i dont want to date your kids... thanks, but no thanks.

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:58 AM
i didnt even know about that function ! ON IT !

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:55 AM
i cant stop laughing !!!

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:54 AM
this is fun ... i'll give u 6.5/10 ,bro !

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:52 AM
the post was referring to single, main profile picture. when u got one picture on your profile and its with more then 1 person ... im not sure who is coming on the date ? Are you the girl on the left , right , middle ? Sure i can ask which one is she , but what if she isnt the pretty one ??? Awkward.......

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:35 AM
Vodka ans caviar ! hands down !

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:32 AM

What did you expect?spock
SEX :angry:

this post is the winner.
bout time I won something. wish it was sex...grumble

LMAO

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:31 AM
they have tricked me once more ..... darnnnnn =((((((

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:30 AM
i got Russian groom here ;) Any takers ?

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:23 AM
i didnt know forum can be so much fun ! LOLOL

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 11:11 AM

What next?! People posting pics of apes playing guitars?

outrage :)))

Previous 1