vonda's photo
Sun 10/06/19 12:51 PM
I hope you can find this

vonda's photo
Mon 09/30/19 10:28 AM
Your heart's desire kind sir......

vonda's photo
Sat 09/28/19 02:57 PM
As she walked into the kitchen she can feel the desire growing within her body, her limbs felt weak with need as she looked around.

Then she saw it, the box. Her craving began to deepen as her hands grasp it.
Her fingers sliding along the plastic parting it slowly to reveal the sweetness hidden deep inside.

Tipping the box watching as the contents gently slide into the bowl. Her desire heightens.

Feeling her desires flooding her limbs as she watches the milk slipping over the flakes gently caressing their edges.

Slowly she slides her spoon into the mix bring it to her succulent lips.

Her tongue slipping out to taste the sweet milky mixture as her body's needs takes her deeper into cravings.

She closes her eyes as she devours everything on the spoon over and over again until nothing is left and her body is satisfied

vonda's photo
Sat 09/28/19 02:36 PM
Did his teddy bear come home?

vonda's photo
Tue 09/24/19 02:27 PM
Where is the guy with the popcorn?

vonda's photo
Sat 09/21/19 06:35 PM
yeah it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye (sigh)

vonda's photo
Sat 09/21/19 05:41 PM

Oh I love this topic may I join the other voyeurs?

only if you get the drinks david hasn't delivered yet to wash down the popcornlaugh

you bet

vonda's photo
Sat 09/21/19 04:32 PM
Oh I love this topic may I join the other voyeurs?

vonda's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:40 PM
Hello I am looking for someone decent to be a friend someone at least in the state. someone to talk with and who knows what might happen?

vonda's photo
Wed 09/18/19 02:04 PM
Sorry diabetic no more sugar here but I got a needle full of insulin for ya

vonda's photo
Wed 09/18/19 01:00 PM
Once upon a time there was a computer tech who was walking and he happened to notice a frog and so he picked it up.

To his surprise the frog spoke to him and said "I am a beautiful princess if you just kiss me I will turn back into a girl and I will be very grateful to you"

He just smiled and kept on going a while later he took the frog out of his pocket and she said again "if you will please kiss me I will marry you and make you rich"

He just smiled and put the frog back in his pocket this happened a few times but he would only smile and put her back in his pocket.

Finally she asked "why will you not help me? I would of given you half of my kingdom?"

To which he responded "look I am a computer tech, I do not have the time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that is cool"

vonda's photo
Tue 09/17/19 10:58 PM
Dr. Fernando Gomez Pinto Is a real Dr and he lives in Brazil and is married and is always having people like yourself steal his pictures (he is very good looking man) and he is not on any dating site. so yes I am calling you a fraud because what I said can be verified (cept this time you stole his name not his picture hmmm, not so bright)

vonda's photo
Mon 09/16/19 03:19 PM
thank you both

vonda's photo
Mon 09/16/19 01:11 PM
When I first saw his face my eyes could not look away, his lips I wanted to kiss, his eyes I wanted to see myself in them and when he cast his gaze my way my legs could not hold me anymore as I felt myself falling under his spell. I knew I what wanted and I had it bad what could I do? I could not let him get away without trying.

I managed a smile he noticed, he smiled back my hands was shaking but he took me into his arms and made me feel special I felt as if I belonged I felt loved I was happy, He became my world, my happiness. each day when I saw him I would smile.

I surrendered myself to his desires I humbled myself before him wanting only to be pleasing to him. each day I loved him more each night I dreamed of him of us together touching coming together as only a man and woman can.
Then one day he took it all away we could not be together he said. Then left. I was broken, devastated "how could this be?" I was crushed we were in love we loved each other he loved me how could he do this, I had felt safe with him now I do not know what I am suppose to feel. Broken by loves betrayal.

I sunk to my knees as tears rolled down my cheeks. and I slip into the dark pit of sorrow and broken hearts.

vonda's photo
Sun 09/15/19 11:37 PM
Did someone say chocolate?

vonda's photo
Tue 09/10/19 07:38 PM
ya'll do not get it if life gives you lemons make lemonade and all you can find on mingle2 is scammers then scam them I am in love with at least 4 of em keep hoping one is real but then he ask for my bank account info sigh I am not complaining I really am having fun

vonda's photo
Thu 09/05/19 04:57 PM
Shenandoah - I Wanna Be Loved Like That

vonda's photo
Sun 09/01/19 12:35 PM
No one told me there was a test I did not study

vonda's photo
Sat 08/31/19 03:03 PM
Trust if you have that the rest will come if not forget it

vonda's photo
Sat 08/31/19 11:56 AM
tell you what I'll check your profile today then to make sure I'll check it each day oh lets say a month then we'll see if I can figure it out for ya. :tongue: flowerforyou waving rofl

Previous 1 3