Community > Posts By > Rexy1985

Rexy1985's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:35 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Elf. Will Ferrel's best performance I think. "Buddy the Elf, whats your favorite color?" laugh laugh

Rexy1985's photo
Sat 11/24/07 11:34 AM
Its ok to delete cookies. Cookies are what websites use to show activity you have done. For instance, if you were in a forum and there are new posts that you have not read, the site knows this because of what your cookies said, and it marks those posts as "new" to you. It also keeps user names and sometimes passwords. It is also your recent history. Like when you start typing www. and then you enter a letter and it automatically puts in a website with a corresponding starting letter. I would only delete them once a month or so, but feel free to delete them as much as you want.

Rexy1985's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:41 PM
I dunno. I don't think it will be a block buster like his first movies. He has kind of trailed off in great movies. His last really good one was Hitch. All in my opinion though...

Rexy1985's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:31 PM
Yeah, to bad AP won't go all day now. Its to bad hes hurt. He wont hit the rookie record I don't think because of it. Hes got one record already, so he can't be to disappointed.