Community > Posts By > thirstyiceman

thirstyiceman's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:52 AM
my dear wat more can i say but griev thier is a proverb that says wen the hawk master the act of flying without pitching the hunter equally master the act of shoting it in the sky in oda words we have learnt 2 master the act of surviving with the grace of god despite al that happen

thirstyiceman's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:51 AM
my dear wat more can i say but griev thier is a proverb that says wen the hawk master the act of flying without pitching the hunter equally master the act of shoting it in the sky in oda words we have learnt 2 master the act of surviving with the grace of god despite al that happen

thirstyiceman's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:46 AM

thirstyiceman's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:46 AM

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 04:26 PM

my heart bleeds for the series of disaster and crime over whelming the world.every day i see pple wit less hope on screen talkin about thier ordeal...terroricism,natural disaster,economic crisies,religions crisies .are dis tins bound 2 happen or is thier any profesy dat say dey wil ...my heart grieve for the next generation cos de extent of damage is at it's peak(may God help us)

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 04:18 PM

have u eva dreamth of a luv that is so real n geniue 2 come by,just like chocolate ova ice cream,it's like a romantic story that should neva end.a feeling that neva dies or fades away .like a bounch of rosees in the garden of lov.full of emotions and enthusiastic fregrance.surely it was a romance of the century and memorable .sudenly i realize that it was a dream..lol

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:56 AM
love is a pretty peculiar thing as it makes a man or woman do things they would never do in a million years agree to do.it grabs a hold of u when you least expect it and smack you so hard round the back of ur head,your actions mystify those around you and even youself .the funniest thing about this so called love is that you don't even know when it has infect your system n broken down ur immunity n now it's affect every part of ur body,u start smilling uncontrolleable ur hands figet n ur heart beat irregularly wen the 1 who infectf u is clos by.

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 06:48 AM

my heart bleeds for the series of disaster and crime over whelming the world.every day i see pple wit less hope on screen talkin about thier ordeal...terroricism,natural disaster,economic crisies,religions crisies .are dis tins bound 2 happen or is thier any profesy dat say dey wil ...my heart grieve for the next generation cos de extent of damage is at it's peak(may God help us)

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 04:58 AM

have u eva dreamth of a luv that is so real n geniue 2 come by,just like chocolate ova ice cream,it's like a romantic story that should neva end.a feeling that neva dies or fades away .like a bounch of rosees in the garden of lov.full of emotions and enthusiastic fregrance.surely it was a romance of the century and memorable .sudenly i realize that it was a dream..lol

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 01:15 AM

thirstyiceman's photo
Sun 07/10/11 12:52 AM

thirstyiceman's photo
Fri 07/08/11 09:06 AM
hey love does't exist 4 me cos the one love left me heart broken and den i quite loving again