Community > Posts By > WasteMyTime

WasteMyTime's photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:38 PM
Hate them both...My house got hit be lightning a couple days ago and now I'm scared to death of storms. lol.

WasteMyTime's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:43 PM

Get over it...if you hate him so much then leave.

The majority of the country hates himdrinker drinker drinker so maybe you should leave

HA! Let me ask you something did you vote at all in that election?

HA...yes...and not for that idiot...I voted for the other idiot to keep that idiot out of office...and it was the first time I actually voted...just to try to keep bush out of officedrinker

Okay well I give you credit for that atleast you did vote...I just hate ppl who judge the president when they dident even vote...if you dont vote then dont complain...but you did so thats your opinion and you have that right!

WasteMyTime's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:39 PM

The majority of the country hates himdrinker drinker drinker so maybe you should leave

HA! Let me ask you something did you vote at all in that election?

WasteMyTime's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:38 PM

"The National Government will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life."
— Adolf Hitler, Berlin, 1933, first radio address after coming to power.

God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.
-- George W Bush,

Nice quote. If it's real, it's a translation of a translation. The quote is at best hearsay. According to Abbas (who is a terrorist), Bush told him that. Just wanted to point out the quality of your source there.

Sorry to interrupt everyone, please continue to foam at the mouth and howl at the moon, don't let me get in the way of your crazy ideas and absolutely moronic comparisons.

OH THANK GOD SOMEONE SMART CAME INTO THE TOPIC!

WasteMyTime's photo
Thu 08/21/08 01:36 PM

WasteMyTime's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:27 PM
Seriously ppl give him a break! He is a nice guy and when he means he wants a smart girl he means that everyone seems to think that since he has a nice body he has to be with some hot ass girl and maybe to him thats not all he wants cause normally those girls are just *****es and stupid as hell...freaking leave him alone if you have negative comments! He worked damn hard for his body so shut the **** up!