Wed 05/24/23 03:09 PM
Jesus is Lord

SingledOut's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:41 PM

do you have an oriki?

lol... What do u even know that means

SingledOut's photo
Thu 12/29/11 12:38 PM

What is it exactly that you want to attract?

'who is he' not 'what is it' except of cos my profile is totaly upside down (lol), patsfan.. I look to attract.. My husband to me mayb or som frd whose frdship bonds beyond husband gist n last.. So.. Wat do u think? My profile close 2 dat?

SingledOut's photo
Wed 12/28/11 10:57 AM

Hausa Fulani? Ibo? Yoruba?

fatfreddy... U did ur homework well.. Will add that.. By d way, i'm 'yoruba'... Thx

SingledOut's photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:15 AM
And... Klc.. Ur clarity soooo matas... I did this post cos it does & u r a representative of the male community sharing how u think.. 85% chanc my posible guy might think same... So thkq much 4 d efforts. Totally valued

SingledOut's photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:11 AM

Its still not clear to me, not that my clarity matters. Have you found greener pastures in Calabar, or is your family seeking that, since the phrase is still present.

Just my perspective on that. You have a more working knowledge of how people will understand other people in the situation you describe. My family is 15 hours away from me but I have no need to mention greener pastures on my behalf or theirs so its odd to me.

okay..!! I get it.. Its off totally now... All thx 2ur insightfulnes drinker :smile: rili.. I shud just get it off. Thx

SingledOut's photo
Tue 12/27/11 02:24 AM

It was this:

I live in Calabar alone, self employed with my family in Lagos. (Looking for greener pastures).

Maybe the phrase is misunderstood? 'Looking for greener pastures' communicates that you want out of Lagos.

alright klc, i get u now. Lagos(where my family lives) is about 12hrs away 4rm Calabar (where i relocated) for 'my' possible greener pastures but i get u, anyone who doesnt understd dat geographical fact might misquote me, so.. I will update accordingly... Thx..flowers

SingledOut's photo
Tue 12/27/11 02:20 AM
Iam4u.. Thx, all well noted.. Wish u luck too!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 11:48 AM

What kind of people can my profile
attract to me?

I think it will attract other Nigerians.
Good, yes?
Best of luck :-)

thx soulfihere... Dat wud b g8t!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:35 AM
Oh so sweet! blushing
thkq!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:19 AM

I have read your profile before anyones opinion about that and
found your profile interesting.Wish you may get your man and some loving kids soon.

with broad cheeks, wide faced eyes and open teeths, i say thkqqq 4 d best wishes.. Wil let u kno wen d 1st part of ur wishes happen. 'Promise'. Thx

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:17 AM

you need to expand you age range, 3 years is not gonna get you too many prospects.

hmmmm, manoffewords... I tak ur word 4 it.. Wil do dat... Just scared 2hav more dan i can handle as i intend to be no scam as skywisper & his entourage seem 2blif nigerians r... Few words u gave... Very touchy... Thx alot!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:14 AM

Its the internet anything is possible ,you and I can be anyone we chose so its not your profile
Hugs

k.. Kissablekiss... Didnt quite get u but thx 4 addin smtin. K

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:13 AM

ever notest that most of the scammers are out of Nigeria at least i have who's knows but there behind every bush it seems lol.

Ah so THAT'S where they hide. lol. Well, one nigerian is worth two in the bush.

now wat can i say? Shy emo? ugh!! Focus ok? Wanna help out one nigerian here who is actually not scamming...? Thkqqqqq

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:05 AM

I wonder about this too, sometimes. I have tried reconfiguring my profile in many different ways -- the only thing I've kept consistent is the part about what I want and what I don't want. No matter what I write, and no matter what site I put it on, I never hear from any legitimate dating prospects.

I get a lot of messages from scammers, suspected scammers, people asking about my writing, and older women who want to argue, but that's about it.

I agree Lex and have you ever notest that most of the scammers are out of Nigeria at least i have who's knows but there behind every bush it seems lol.

Actually, most of mine are ostensibly from New York (usually Manhattan) or California. I do get a few from Nigeria and Ghana, among other places, but the vast majority of mine claim to be from the US. Of course, the ones I've actually interacted with, often tend to admit that they're in other countries "on business" at some point in the conversation....

skywisper, see! Told ya! Thx Lex.. But b sure u aint havin d wrong profile too.. Smtimes, dey say we attract our kind (though sure u aint no scammer :wink: happy

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:02 AM

I agree Lex and have you ever notest that most of the scammers are out of Nigeria at least i have who's knows but there behind every bush it seems lol.

now, dats not funi! Skywisper (lol) anyways.. Ppl say alot.. Everywhere is got their team of scammers.. Sure d headqtrs aint 4rm urs? :laughing:

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:58 AM

I wish I could help you with that. Im not in your target age group so I wouldnt want to pretend to understand its members. I think staying honest about what you want is a great start.

I am really curious tho: Why are Nigerians looking to get out of Nigeria? Im asking as you have it in your profile as do many from Nigeria.

thx klc.. I value ur openess.. Though do note 4me where i hav dat in my profile, aside dat... Gues som of us nigerians hav d western hearts n love 2live it where it can b expressed but 4me personally.. I am not nuts about d plac but d person 1st... Den d place.. Kip in touch!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:54 AM

I wonder about this too, sometimes. I have tried reconfiguring my profile in many different ways -- the only thing I've kept consistent is the part about what I want and what I don't want. No matter what I write, and no matter what site I put it on, I never hear from any legitimate dating prospects.

I get a lot of messages from scammers, suspected scammers, people asking about my writing, and older women who want to argue, but that's about it.

lol! Dnt wory my broda.. Kip lamentin dis around here & u might just hook up d right datin prospect afteral.. Ppl who respond here most definately hav a nid 2get their profiles also working 4dem.. Kip reading & thx 4 droppin in!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:45 AM
Thx DaGreek.. Well noted!

SingledOut's photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:42 AM

Did ya just say 'Momma's boy'? Its really hard for ladies to attract em
lol.. U right.. Dey r off d options!

Previous 1 3