Community > Posts By > bjw_0505

bjw_0505's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:03 AM
I'm awake... kinda yawn

sleep is my friend... I think I sleep to much sometimes

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:35 PM
When it comes to beauty there are all kinds. The most common is the pin up barbie. All men look at them just like all women look at the studdly meat heads. Think about this tho we all get old and one day we will all be ugly. You need to find someone you are attracted to and when you get to know them they become more beautiful than any other girl you see. Remember its not just the looks that come into the relationship. It the whole package so if she is an idoit that you cant stand her you did it to yourself.

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:10 PM

The guy who priced my tongue and nipples had his tongue spilt down the middle. I wanted to play with it, like poke at it. It looked really crazy. Some of the things people do under the knife now a days is crazy.

I barely go into the Dr.'s when I need to. I couldnt walk in and say "I hate myself let me pay you thouands of dollars to make me into something you think is beautiful."
how much did he price your tongue and nipples for? was it by the pound like meat, or what?devil devil

Lets just say he was a guy that loved boobs and than had to make my nipples hard to get the bars through right. He called it perks to the job. So I asked him if it was a perk when guys come in for a jacobs ladder.

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:59 PM

Maybe the ones with 'more' should donate to the ones with 'less'.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I could see it now. Instead of goodwill its boobwill. Amazing

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:57 PM
The guy who priced my tongue and nipples had his tongue spilt down the middle. I wanted to play with it, like poke at it. It looked really crazy. Some of the things people do under the knife now a days is crazy.

I barely go into the Dr.'s when I need to. I couldnt walk in and say "I hate myself let me pay you thouands of dollars to make me into something you think is beautiful."

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:47 PM
All I got to say to the women out there that want huge boobs. Carry mine around for a day, hell just take them. It would be nice not to carry around the extra weight.

If you want to make yourself feel better with some "upgrades" thats awesome, go for it. Just dont jump off the deep end.

bjw_0505's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:51 AM
I think the site takes the zip code you have entered in your profile and picks the state.

Thats just a guess so if I'm wrong you cant hold it against me:wink:

bjw_0505's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:35 PM
I am a horrible speller so I have a complex about it. I spell check everytime. So when I see errors it does stand out to me, but I dont say anything.

bjw_0505's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:27 PM
Here but working late so drink one for me drinker

bjw_0505's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:24 PM
Oh and Totage kill it fast and on an empty stomach. Hang in there Bad days suck big hairy ones but it can only stay at rock bottom for so long. flowerforyou

bjw_0505's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:22 PM

Ummm, if I didn't believe that people go straight to hell when they kill themselves, then I woulda killed myself a LONG time ago. I bet you $50 I have a worse life than you! And I'll win, plus, I wont even have to lie about it. You'll want to stab your eyes out with a fork when you hear what I've been through.

You know everyone has had their own past. We come from all different types of life. So don’t go looking for attention with the "poor me my life is hard." When you wake up in the morning it is up to you to make it your life the way you want it and it will be the same when you go to bed at night.

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:47 AM
Ok so I need some help.....

My parents have been divorced for sometime now and I always had the holidays split between them...

This year is rather different. My father wants me to be there for his Christmas because he is having all of his family there and my mother wants me to be at her Christmas because all of her family will be there.

Oh and to make things fun my mother lives in Las Vegas and my father is in Southern California. So I cant pick both.

I don’t want to be around any of my family right now because due to prior events I'm up set with both of them.

I want to stay home for Christmas and be alone but if I do that I will create a war. If I chose one family over the other I will create a war. No matter what I do I will create a war and I'm so tired of being in the middle.

Any advice?

bjw_0505's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:00 AM
Ok so I'm new and I'm just kinda feeling my way around this site. I think I'm doing alright so far.... what do you think?:smile: