Community > Posts By > plgrm

plgrm's photo
Mon 08/15/11 03:48 PM
I'm looking for a woman in Orillia Ontario.Her maiden name was Sherry Monk.She may not have a computer.She may be married by now or even passed away.I hope not.She may not use or need to use a dating sight,but if you are a friend or someone who knows her please guide her back to me.It's been many years now since we lost touch.I would be forever grateful to know of her whereabouts.Thank You for any help you might offer.She would be about 60 now and may still be working as a nurses'aide.She attended Georgian College in the 60's.

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 03:29 PM

From your demeanor sir and the character
you exhibit,I would venture to guess it
would be the middle finger on your right hand.
I don't need to be a Wiseman to discern that.
Unless you are left handed and wisdom then dictates it is the third finger on your left hand. laugh
Have a wonderfull day!

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 03:07 PM

Dear Mr. Wux
There is no year 0
laugh
I will be adding you to my prayer list.
May God bless you.

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 02:59 PM

Scripture states that when the Wisemen left Herods court:
"and lo,the star,which they saw in the east,went before them,till it came and stood over where the young child was.(Matt.2:9-10)
Jerusalem is only 5 miles from Jerusalem.
Why would Herod not have seen the Star(Bright object leading the way)
How could a Super Nova stand above a Stable.
Pick any star in the sky, and with a certainty,describe the one building it is hovering over.
It says the star went before them,not above them.
Then it says it stood over the place were Jesus was born.

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 02:36 PM
Mithraism was a religion which spread from Persia through the Roman Empire. from 68 B.C. to about the middle of the 4th cetury A.D.
It was the whorship of the god Mithras.The god of merchants and the Roman army.It was a serious rival of Christianity.It was a personal faith,emphasizing the conflict of good & evil,andthe reward of virtue and punishment of wickedness in the afterlife.
Mithras' birthday was the 25th of Dec.
The Roman courts were closed and lawlessness prevailed with no punishment for law breakers during Dec.Children were sent into the streets to become sex toys, often willingly.( Much like Halloween in joviality) Orgies were the order of the day.
Gifts were exchanged on the 25th of Dec.
It was the busiest time for sales by Merchants in the year.
The Pope of Rome eventually ordered all religious holidays and their practices to be incorporated into the celebration of the Christmas celebration in 325 A.D following the Council of Nicea.
I wonder how the Lord feels to be the benificiary of that Pagan date?

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 01:56 PM

I base my findings on the scriptures and the writings of Flavius Josephus.
Josephus states that Herod the Great died shortly before Passover in 4B.C.
Jesus was born while Herod was alive,but was present at the Temple after Herod was dead and his son Archelaus reigned in his stead.
(Matt.2:22)
Forty days afer Jesus was born,Mary with Jesus in her arms went to the Temple to make the required offering according to the Law of the Lord. (Luke 2:22) (Lev.12:2-4)
There she met Simeon and Anna.Simeon had been promised he would not die until he had seen the Lord's Christ.(Luke 2:25-38)
Flavius states that at that particular Passover,Archelaus sent troops to the Temple and sent all who were in attendance home and cancelled the Festival they year so that he might make haste to Rome to hear Herods will read by Augustus Caesar.3000 were killed on the Temple mount.I have often wondered if Simeon and Anna were amongst those slaughtered.
Since the required offering would not have been accepted on Passover day according to several Rabbi's I spoken to,it would have to have been the 2nd day of the feast that the offering was made.Afterwhich Mary & Joseph and the Lord returned to Nazareth of Galilee. (Luke 2:39) (Matt. 2:22-23)
I assume Luke,being a Greek Physician was literate enough to comprehend the meaning of the word EVERY.When he stated that..
"Now his(Jesus)parents went to Jerusalem EVERY year at the feast of Passover ( Luke 2:41)
Shepherds,watching their flocks by night were visited by a choir of angels proclaiming the birth of Jesus (Luke 2:8-20) Could it be the shepherds were taking their lambs to Jerusalem for the Passover?
Josephus states Hero killed his own son and heir,Antipater,5 days before he died.He was dying and suffering great illness,but was still determined that he would never relinquish his throne to anyone.Could it be that on the same day he killied his son,he also sent troops to murder the innocents to eliminate this prohecied son who was to be king.
From this evidence I conclude and believe,That Jesus was born 40 days prior to Passover in 4 B.C.Making his Birthday the 3rd day of the 12th month Adar. ( Feb.Or March )
Jesus was born 40 days prior to Passover
Began his ministry 0n Passover
Was tested for 40 days following Passover
Died on Passover,1 month following His 34th Bithday in 30 A.D.
~ Blessings to all ~ MARANATHA

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 12:21 PM
Edited by plgrm on Wed 07/13/11 12:41 PM
flowerforyou Just dropping in to say Howdy from north of the Peg flowerforyou

Still lots of high water along the rivers,but it finally stopped raining.Meadows are full of primrose and black-eyed daisies.Sunny and in the mid to high 20's.Supposed to be 35 this weekend.It's so nice to have more than 2 days of sunshine in a row. Whoohoo!!

plgrm's photo
Wed 07/13/11 12:05 PM
blushing Is there one 40 yearish lady in Manitoba,who might fall in love with a 65'er mature gentleman for sincere relationship and possibly marriage. flowerforyou

:heart: If you don't ask...You'll never know!! :heart:

flowerforyou JUST ASKING !!! flowerforyou