Community > Posts By > Jack0fHearts87

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 05:00 PM
Oh, I realize that there are shades of grey. Several, in fact. I'm also not doubting that there are women out there who want abuse. It's sad, but likely true.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 04:07 PM
It takes all types, no two people are the same. What may be one woman's "style" may not be another's. Taking this into account, there cannot be correct statements made for the general populace such as "all women prefer [blank]." I have known dominant women, I have known submissive women. Women who truly prefer jack-a**es and women who prefer someone chivalrous. This is why it's so important to actually listen, even if it's not face to face.

That, and it doesn't help to know the type you're looking for. If you're a guy looking for a women who is more caring, then don't waste time on girls who want you to treat them like crap.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 03:34 PM
Are you claiming to truly know my mind? How sexist!

I'm sorry, but how is making an assumption of your personality and preference based on statements you've made and likely elements from your profile sexist?

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 02:02 PM
Edited by Jack0fHearts87 on Thu 07/14/11 02:03 PM
Night Wish (Both Tarja and Anette)

I actually got to meet them :D They were very down-to-earth, and Jukka was the ****!

I would have to agree with the majority, stuff like Limp Bizcut (or however you spell it,) and BFMV aren't really metal. I prefer stuff like:

Nightwish (of course,)
Within Temptation
Amberian Dawn
Children of Bodom
TYR
Eluveitie
Ensiferum
Korpiklaani
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Moonsorrow
AC/DC
Motorhead
Iron Maiden
MANOWAR

And other such symphonic/melodic/death/heavy metals.

Wow, they've some hardcore censors on this site... :/

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 01:55 PM
Well the quickest way would be through the chest cavity pitchfork

Nah, but in all seriousness I love girls that a) can have fun and don't mind being childish at times, and b) enjoy either playing video games or sitting close and watching video games. Or movies. And basically who don't give me a "glazed over, 'I-don't-really-care'" look when I try to talk about video games.

They are kind of my main hobby whoa

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 01:24 PM
Edited by Jack0fHearts87 on Thu 07/14/11 01:24 PM
Hmm.. I can appreciate sarcasm and satire, but I find that simply listening works wonders.

Now if only I could do something about my damnable memory :/

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/13/11 05:39 PM
Or a Led Zeppelin. laugh

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:55 PM
Yes, it really sucks being a Pagan in the Bible Belt (Kentucky is considered BB, right?) I say Pagan because in today's day and age that's becoming synonymous with "Neopagan." Technically, we are all Neopagans because we are not practicing in the "Old days." The practices remain the same, but the times and methods change.

But enough semantics, it's good that you're self-realizing! I have seen so many sit in church, unhappy because they don't believe but are too afraid to leave the box.

To quote Omnia - "Think them poorest who can be a slave, think them richest who dare to be free."

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:30 PM
Beauty is entirely subjective. As such, it's impossible for a single person to define beauty for a general population. We can only share what we find beautiful, not what is.

Because of this I don't think you can get a truly satisfying answer to your question.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:07 PM
To curb the redundancy, we're all here - for the most part - looking for relationships. But to add a specific, how many gamers are out here? Preferably around Emporia / Kansas City / Topeka area, but I imagine adjacent states would be possible. Whether to game over XBL (I don't do PSN,) become friends and - hey, who knows? - start a relationship, let yourself be known!

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/13/11 04:03 PM
Once you learn how flawed the other person is -- your delusion is dashed.

Ah, but what if that is entirely the reason that you love that person? What if it's their social irregularities and lack of being "prim and proper" that make it so they occupy your every waking thought?

On the topic, it is entirely possible to "Fall out" of love. The individual who said that it's partners who "stop being in love" was only half right. For instance with my last relationship, I still loved my ex very much, and tried everything within my ability to repair our relationship. But she had stopped loving, and because of that our relationship fell apart.

The term "Falling out of love" is really more apt than "falling in love," because the verb "falling" denotes being in a higher position prior to the "fall." For most of us, love - as undefinable as it is - is far better than being without love. Nobody likes sleeping in an empty bed every night. I personally think the terms would be more accurate in saying "Growing in love" and "falling out of love." But that's just me.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Tue 07/12/11 10:37 PM
Good to see another COF fan, Bastet! And love the reference to the feline Goddess!

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Mon 07/11/11 11:11 PM

In hindsight, I realize that I've always been a pagan from birth.

Could not agree more! I've stayed the same, but my understanding of my beliefs has clarified.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:57 PM
Edited by Jack0fHearts87 on Mon 07/11/11 11:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7asPGWuLdeM

Hypnotic, entrancing, and it certainly sticks in my head!

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Mon 07/11/11 10:53 PM
My oddity? Pagan Folk/Metal/Rock.

Bands such as: Gjallarhorn, Faun, Omnia, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, Tuatha de Danann, TYR and many others.

2 Next