Community > Posts By > Jack0fHearts87

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 03/09/12 07:52 PM
For an engraving project I'm looking for passages regarding the Ragnarok, Hugin and/or Munin. Does anyone know where I can find these? My most earnest searches have showed up nothing.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 01/12/12 07:08 PM
I can engrave pretty much anything metal. Zippos, watches, jewelry. I make pendants and I can also engrave metal plates (preferably copper,) to make ink prints.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:31 PM
I use it quite a bit because it's very easy to engrave straight lines. Almost all of my engravings are signed in Futhark.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:11 PM
Fable 3 is a good one, though my RPG list has taken a recent adjustment, with Lord of the Rings: War in the North taking #1

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:22 PM

See i don't believe in fully getting rid of that inner child. That's why i still haven't gave up gaming. It's what keeps me the right amount of childish. If you get what i mean by that. You probably don't. lol.

On the contrary. One of my favorite hobbies is going out to a football field at night and lightsaber fighting with some of the Battle Ready Force FX sabers. That way all you can see is the blades! It's awesome, and many consider it childish lol.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Mon 01/09/12 10:15 PM
I actually write fairly fluently in Eldar Futhark, so much so that I jot down my building check notes (details of my job,) in Futhark.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:42 PM

Women go for arrogant scumbags with big personality disorders. Think I am wrong? Ask any woman about her ex.

And then promptly ask them what made those individuals an "ex." I can guarantee you it wasn't for buying her flowers.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Wed 07/20/11 05:26 PM
Walk up to her and say this, in the deepest voice you can.

Hello... I couldn't help but notice you from across the party, and... I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something.

You have... an absolutely breathtaking.. hiney. I mean that thing is good. I wanna be friends with it.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:17 PM
Oh yeah, it was effin amazing! My favorite of their songs is still Hellrider though.. lol. That or Metal Meltdown.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:10 PM
Haha, I know right? And Motley Crue :/ I am ashamed of myself... lol

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:43 PM
Haha, there was one time I was driving while blasting "We Built This City," and there was a car next to me giving me weird looks. So I started singing to them! laugh

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:37 PM
I either listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4

Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWP-AsG5DRk&feature=related

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:02 PM
I'm looking for at least a ten year jeans commitment.

Ah, but sadly a military lifestyle ruins many things :/

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Fri 07/15/11 11:47 AM
Straight from the heart!

Is it bad that I read this and immediately thought "Shot through the heart! And you're to blame!..."?

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:58 PM
haha, yes it would take a very light-spirited girl; one who could take a joke well. I originally thought of it as a prank to pull on someone you don't like; lock his/her bike up with several chains! lol

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:24 PM
When you get to be my age and still have the same jeans from high school days, I'll worry about you.laugh

Haha, nah... They usually wear out past salvation in about five or six years.

Something clever that I thought to do for a pick-up gimmick is for bikers. Get a combination chain and lock her bike, even if she already has one securing her bike. Then when she can't get the lock off, help her out and "take a lucky guess." It'd be even more clever if the 4-digit lock is the last 4 to your phone number laugh

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 09:52 PM
Haha, yeah... I actually cannot remember the last time I bought new jeans. I just keep patching up the old ones. I'm an art major, so I've plenty of supplies to do so laugh

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 09:32 PM

Wear a shirt that is just FULL of holes that you've had since high school? What says "commitment" more than your loyalty to that shirt?

Heheh, I actually do that with my jeans...

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 07:13 PM
Well, I can't speak for all men, but for me "putting out" isn't everything. And some couples have different views on marriage/fidelity.

Jack0fHearts87's photo
Thu 07/14/11 07:10 PM
I cant believe I forgot to mention Joan Jett. Someone slap me please!

S'okay, I forgot Judas Priest :/

Previous 1