Community > Posts By > onegoesdown

onegoesdown's photo
Mon 07/18/11 01:03 AM

Haha...good point, thank god I'm looking for a man, eh
? (:

Nothing better then a short sexy girl ;)
If the sun disappeared, she could be my new sun with her lightness and hotness.

onegoesdown's photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:57 AM

She gets 3 point for putting a photo of herself.
She lose a point for putting a photo with a kid while profile says "no kids"
She a point for confusing me between being slender or thick.
She gets a point for glasses.
She loses a point for not updating her profile since 9/21/10.
She gets 3 points for having multiple pictures on her wall.
She gains a poing for comedy....

Who gives a (Happy Face) about rating... she is a 10 for her blue prince and thats all that it matters.

that photo of the lil boi is my half brother

I got a complain not a rating after giving out the noblest 10 >.>
I know you could like to say who the kid is... but the age difference doesn't help you at all... but I trust you, just dont expect other to do.

onegoesdown's photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:33 AM

Then where did the animals come from? And what happened to the original inhabitants of this planet?

Once upon a time there was a god. He created a man. That man was easily persuade by others. God toll him not to eat the apple, so he obey him. God notice the man was a bit of a tool so he wanted to balance him out... During a discussion God took the man's rib and try to clone him. Cloning went wrong and the clone became the opposite of a man. So, God separated man to mars and woman to venus. God then notice the man was able to see the woman even in another planet and he got horny. God throw the woman from venus to mars but missed and the woman hit on earth. For god then was more easy throw the rest of the things to earth, including the cows from the moon. The man meet the woman, however she wasn't very interested on the man (even if he was the last man in the world.) The man got a club and hit the woman in the head.... To make this story short, woman like the bad guy with the club so much she persuade him to eat the apple because a serpent toll her to.
I feel all you know the rest :D

onegoesdown's photo
Mon 07/18/11 12:15 AM
She gets 3 point for putting a photo of herself.
She lose a point for putting a photo with a kid while profile says "no kids"
She a point for confusing me between being slender or thick.
She gets a point for glasses.
She loses a point for not updating her profile since 9/21/10.
She gets 3 points for having multiple pictures on her wall.
She gains a poing for comedy....

Who gives a (Happy Face) about rating... she is a 10 for her blue prince and thats all that it matters.

onegoesdown's photo
Sun 07/17/11 01:46 AM
ok this forum is officially dead now....

onegoesdown's photo
Fri 07/15/11 11:20 AM
Come on don't let this board die :p
Let's talk here too!

onegoesdown's photo
Tue 07/12/11 08:20 PM
California

onegoesdown's photo
Tue 07/12/11 06:49 PM

I've been hurt by both unfair men, and unfair women. I have a few rules when it comes to dating, now. I don't ever date a man or woman who has cheated (Once a cheater, always a cheater). I don't go out on a date with someone I hardly know, because I prefer to build a relationship that's going to last.

I've been cheated on, I've been dumped on valentines day (this one later admitted he did it because he didn't want to get me anything.), I've been lied to, dumped via text, had things stolen from me, and a lot more, and I am not willing to put up with it ever again.

At least you did got a gift and then get dumped :p
I still don't know if keep the gift as Im doing or throw away...
Since I really like the gift >.> lol

onegoesdown's photo
Tue 07/12/11 06:38 PM
People have different points of view in life. Don't expect everyone to like apples or to think the way other people do. We all here and everyone is different. If he puts in his profile, "NO REDHEADS, NO WHITE GIRL, NO ASIAN, AND NO GIRLS WITH MORE THEN 793,807 DOLLARS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT" That's his choice, you can't force others to your will. It wasn't meant to happen. All you can do is keep your money and respect his privacy.