Community > Posts By > Pjinkysmom63

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:47 PM

i know exactly why men are occasionally attracted me. but the reasons are usually not good enough in my opinion. men in my everyday life are very superficial, only attracted to the external. it annoys the hell out of me when some man claims to be in love with me while barely knowing my last name grumble

Dido Jas noway me no understand why this happens

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:07 AM

Scary Movie ofcourse! lol Jaw's, My old time fav.

I agree, keeps you on the edge of your seat.

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:02 AM
Sign me up!!

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:00 AM
Howdyflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:43 PM
the love of my life isn't a man (yet)
It's my 8yr old son. I can't imagine a day without him.
My ray of sunshine on a stormy day. He makes me laugh, helps me see the beautiful things in this world..the list goes on..I thank god for bringing this wonderful person into my life flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:28 PM
Welcomeflowerforyou Beware don't feed the animals!

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:25 PM
Edited by Pjinkysmom63 on Sat 11/08/08 11:30 PM

here's mine:

i was in a relationship with a guy who i'd been best friends with for 5 years prior to him asking me to be his girlfriend. he said he loved me and i thought i felt the same. 1 month into the relationship i dumped him,and this happened a few times in the relationship for about a year. throughout our entire friendship we had minor squabbles and we moved past them. it was out thing to be honest no matter how pissed it got the other person. he seemed patient about it and we pretty much were the closest person in the other person's life, we told each other anything.

anyhoo he was leaving to go to university in another country and the weeks prior to him leaving i was saddened about him leaving and tried to spend time with him before he left. he spent alot of time with his other friends though but i thought it was understandable considering he was leaving the country soon.

anyhoo the week prior to him leaving he was at a party with some friends, he invited me to come along but i declined because we had spent the day together at the beach (making out) and i was tired as hell, wasnt in the mood for partying.

the night before he left when a bunch of us were at a goodbye bonfire thingy in his honour he spent the entire night off alone with a girl i didnt know and ignored me. when i tried to get him away to talk he pretty much brushed me off. at one point that night i was crying into the lap of one of my good guy friends because i couldnt understand why he was acting so indifferent.
later that night i yelled at him and demanded that he take me home, he took me home with the other girl in the car in the front seat.

when he was in the other country and i saw him online i asked him why he didnt give a damn anymore, he said that the day we went to the beach together the week before he left, he made out with a girl at the party that same night at which point he realised that he didnt respect me if he was able to do that, and he couldn't care less about me anymore.

Sorry Jas...like I say I'm saddened that this happens to good people....me myself I'm the Psycho Magnet...I think I'm gonna get this tattooed on my forehead someday...lol

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:15 PM
:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:12 PM
Howdyflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:09 PM

ok..... this is where i learned that i'm too mature for most women my age.

i dated this one woman named Katie and for the longest time we were unbelievably happy, at least i thought so. but out of nowhere she breaks up with me. when i ask her why, all she says to me is
"did you think this was a serious relationship? its not, i've been dating other guys for awhile, and i just got bored with you."

CoryM you are better off without a person with no heart or morals..lesson learned the hard way. The world is full of these kind of people...it makes me sad that this happens to good people..flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:50 AM
Edited by Pjinkysmom63 on Sat 11/08/08 01:52 AM
Someone who like Guys AND Girls sick
Dam that's nasty stuff

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:12 AM
No snow in South Carolina..that's a bummer...I love snow. We never get snow..think snow!

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:04 AM

idunno. maybe for the sheer satisfaction?

satisfaction is only temporary...not worth it.

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:56 AM
You keep smiling girl friend...always remember too...there is no one like you flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:52 AM
very nice

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:44 AM
One thing you haven't lost is your sense of humour. Make a promise to yourself to never let anyone or anything get you this down. I've been there and will never go there again no matter how bad it gets...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:29 AM
Remember Debbie there is always a new day ahead flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:25 AM
I feel like a rubber ball sometimes...I bounce..I hit the ground but sooner or later I come back up.
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 10:26 PM
My sons nickname is Pjinky and I'm his mom so now you know...Pjinkysmom63 Oh...63 yr I was born

no photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:33 PM
It's some really freaky stuff...horns, a pitchfork...even a tail....its Halloween at my house 24/7

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16