Community > Posts By > mike

mike's photo
Sun 05/19/19 04:13 PM
Was it a sin to watch millions of Jews burn to death? Was it a sin to see a plane hit the tower, but too inept to stop the 2nd plane? Was it a sin to let Adam Lanza shoot 20 school kids and 7 teachers?...why did this figment not perform his FIRST and only miracle by giving Adam a heart attack after ONE child was killed???? the figment made the earth?..but unable to stop a tsunami before 24.000 Japanese drowned???? GET REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!!

mike's photo
Sun 05/05/19 04:37 PM
You proved your promise to allow a conversation when both parties were in agreement..Thank you! Please tell me if it is imperative to have automatic renewal at the end of a membership (1 month...3 months..etc) I like the site and want to join but I had a real problem with a site called BBPeople Meet...they charged my card for 12 months 3 days after I told them I did not want to renew..I am NOT assuming that you operate that way, but I am wanting to begin with a 3 month membership with the option to cancel OR renew at the end of the 3 months. Thank you very much, Mike