Community > Posts By > wxmann

wxmann's photo
Sat 08/25/12 01:12 PM

Nah; there are lots of us weirdos out there. I was just in my biking gear today; next week I will be wearing a medieval dress for a Medieval Fair. I think that is half the fun wearing different things. I love to wear long gowns when I attend the symphony. Heck; I even own a cloak and people thought I was trying to be a vampire but I wore it because it was damn warm. LOL I wear lots of dresses in the summer to work because they are cool and very comfy. I can understand the wind thing though. I had one of my dresses fly up on me when a gust of win hit but caught it before it went too high.

I like a gal that wears dresses or skirts often. That kind of garment really accentuates a woman. So they are very comfy too, hey? Hmm... spock

wxmann's photo
Sat 08/25/12 03:17 AM
I find it interesting how I'm being called a best friend, yet here lately I've been left in the dark. We were riding together for over a year to and from work. I was told I was a cheap ride. But lately I'm being told one thing why they aren't going to work anymore and finding out Friday that they left work for a while for another reason. Then I have other coworkers whom question if I'm telling the truth and wonder what friendship I have with this other person. I was always told I was their best friend as we seem to have allot in common.

Then out of the blue Friday morning they show up for work. Never walking up to me to say hi. I tried to contact them to see what they are doing for the weekend as it would be nice to hang out and talk but I'm left with no replies. I called to leave a message but I see they changed their phone number as I can no longer leave a voicemail. I get a message that the number I called is no longer in service.

I guess that is the way of saying "I no longer want to be friends with you any more". Just ignore me. I was a cheap ride to and from work. Now I'm no longer needed.

Or it had to do with me opening up about my personal self. The interests in considerably loose fitted comfortable clothing made from fabrics like woven rayon or rayon jersey knits for example. I like rayon, it has a nice feel to it. As well as other personal stuff. I don't know... better off being a ______ loaner for the rest of my life. Why do I need friends for?

wxmann's photo
Sat 08/25/12 02:59 AM
I only make a contact if there is something that interest me in that person.

wxmann's photo
Sat 08/04/12 10:07 AM
If that's you in the middle of that photo, I'd say average. Just my opinion now. :smile:

wxmann's photo
Sat 08/04/12 09:49 AM
Edited by wxmann on Sat 08/04/12 09:53 AM

I don't think I'll ever have someone in my life as I am one of those strange and unusual kind. I do things differently from the main stream. I don't follow fashion trends. Don't drink any alcoholic beverages, nor smoke or chew tobacco. do to sensitive hearing I avoid loud concerts and movie theaters. Most importantly I have an unsational appetite for (interests in) considerably loose fitted clothing of lighter weight fabrics. For the sole purpose in knowing what the comfort factor is like.

I am much like you as I too do things differently and could care less of what people think of me and the way I dress. I have worn workout gear, military uniforms, costumes, short skirts, long gowns, shorts, and biking outfits. If men are too judge me on what I wear; then I am certainly better off alone. I wear what makes me happy and if they don't like; they can hit the road.

WOW, I thought I was the only weird one in this world. You have some kool interests. I do funny things just to make people do the double take. Whether it's a funky walk or goofy looks. I do that all the time at work and most are I guess getting use to that as they don't say much. If it didn't make them laugh, it certainly made me laugh at the silly looks I get. That's the kind of guy I am. Driving can be funny too.

I'm not interested in Togas as mention. Mostly in these considerably relaxed pants I guess are called lounge pants. I bought one on Ebay a while ago. Mine are black rayon with a really soft feel, light in weight and they are exceptionally very loose fitting everywhere. It's a nice change from jeans all the time. I'm surprized to how much cooler they feel. I'd wear 'em outside the home say like for a long walk, but even I feel they are kinda silly looking being so exceptionally very loose fitting throughout. Plus being rayon I'm not sure how I would like 'em in that blown state. It is a considerably light weight fabric and running a 20" box fan does make 'em move easily. So I would assume being outside in the wind would be even breezier feeling. Whether that's an uncomfortable feeling or not - I don't know. I never have worn pants that move in the wind before, let alone very baggy pants.

The wind factor is what keeps me from wearing any kind of more relaxed lighter weight clothing. Though I will admit that clothes are cooler to wear on days like today where it's suppose to be in the upper 90's and heat index values around 100*F. It's that breezy feel I'm not sure I would like. Hence the reason why I'm unusual and why most don't care to have me hanging around them. Tomorrow suppose to be better in temps, but even windier. Assuming we don't get blown away from severe storms overnight.

wxmann's photo
Tue 07/31/12 06:04 PM

Someone with big beautiful eyes and a pretty smile. Someone like blueeyes2000.

like...why?
she's not good enough for you, huh buddy?

I think she's a very pretty gal. glasses

wxmann's photo
Tue 07/31/12 05:41 PM
Edited by wxmann on Tue 07/31/12 05:56 PM

You would be better off investing in a newer laptop with a machine that old. Also upgrade to broadband, you can get pretty cheap now a days.

Broadband isn't available out here deep in the sticks. The only other alternative to dial-up is wireless internet (using a radio transceiver, outdoor antenna) or satellite internet. Just like satellite TV, you'll lose your internet with heavy cloud cover, high winds and good old lake effect snowfall.

I was using WUHU, which stands for Weather Underground/Heavyweather Uploader. The auto refreshing graphs could be using up the RAM. I was also running the Heavy Weather Pro software for my PWS - personal weather station. But all of that is gone since the computer was hacked into back in mid May. According the the tech, the hacking was directed mostly at the WUHU uploader tool. Apparently someone didn't want me to upload my own weather data onto Weather Underground. Conflict of interests I guess. I had to take the PC in to get it unlocked. It would load up like it normally does, but whenever I click on a desktop icon, the start button, etc - the computer would freeze solid.

Most of the drivers on this PC are either messed up or severally damaged. Windows web site cannot recognize my software as being legit. I had Avast antivirus and that crashes every time I load it up. I have Norton that came with this PC and that CD will not load either. Malwarebytes will not load or install as well. The only one I did get installed and working is Spybot Search & Destroy and SpywareBlaster. C-Cleaner will not work. The newest Quicken version will not load up at all. Parts of Windows Media player malfunctions. I had IE8 but that crashed and burned. I'm running the latest version Google Chrome though.

I would go with Ubunto but that will not work with my personal weather station, nor does it work with dial-up internet connection. I ran the trial version and that is pretty darn kool!! It loads many times faster than Windows XP SP3 does.

I can't afford to have this computer completely re-worked at this time. So... will just have to do with what I have.

wxmann's photo
Tue 07/31/12 05:37 PM

I don't think I attract a certain type....I have a hard enough time attracting men periodlaugh

Didn't you have a couple of marriage proposals in a thread not too long back? :tongue:

They just wanted me for my money,lol:tongue:

I'm interested in ya flowerforyou , but.... I don't think you are in me. :cry:

wxmann's photo
Mon 07/30/12 07:01 PM

The RAM not improving could be due to a couple different things. One instance would be the configuration of the motherboard slots are for dual RAM (I forget the actual name for this). However, the RAM slots must be filled on both sides (their are two or three rows side by side in this configuration of DIMM slots). The point is if you put one card in a slot and the slot next to it was not occupied it would not function properly. They need to be side by side otherwise it will not recognize the card properly. That is one occasion that I know of that would not improve performeance if you upgraded your RAM.

I only have two slots on the motherboard and both are filled with 512 MB RAM.

wxmann's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:56 PM
Someone with big beautiful eyes and a pretty smile. Someone like blueeyes2000.

wxmann's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:20 PM
Edited by wxmann on Mon 07/30/12 06:26 PM

What are you trying to say?

I don't know. It's been a long day at work. I'm sure you would look fantastic wearing any one of those shoes.

Actually, the more I look at those photos, I think the bottom one would look good on ya. :smile: Along with a nice cream or white colour silk charmuse dress with a fuller skirting that hangs around the knees, maybe lower calf in the same flower print would look absolutely fabulous! love flowerforyou blushing

wxmann's photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:17 PM
Edited by wxmann on Mon 07/30/12 06:18 PM
Women actually like to wear that?!indifferent

wxmann's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:44 PM
Edited by wxmann on Mon 07/30/12 05:57 PM

god is great BEER is goood and people are CRAZY :)

I'm sure I heard this on 650 AM - WSM.

WOW! What a response from y'all. happy

I have some friends I met online from other countries whom wear garments that are the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement. But here in the good old U.S of A, it's not fashion. Rather your branded something else if caught wearing something similar. I had a taste of it and unfortunately... I'm hooked - big time. Though I only enjoy it as leisure, around the house attire. I don't dare wear something like that in public. Would go out in the yard but... not enough privacy here. I don't get paid far enough for the line of work I'm currently doing to buy more acreage and put up a nice double wide deep in the woods well away from my neighbors and the race track road.

Wait a minute - aren't all roads like race tracks?? grumble

The number one person whom made me curious to such kinds of garments is a girlfriend I had in Jr High. Listening to her rant on how wonderfully liberating it is to wear some of the stuff she wore. And how exhilarating it's suppose to be in really strong winds. Some days she literally looked and sounded like a human flag pole. One would assume wearing a very relaxed fitted (considerably loose fitted in the torso) ankle length rayon dress in strong winds (40 to 70 mph) would make it exceptionally difficult to stand up, let alone walk about.

Then I seen another crazy gal in a You Tube video wearing a blue satin formal dress - something like a prom or bridesmaid like dress in winds that were around 100 to 110 km/h with gust probably close to 120 km/h. In U.S. measurements, that's around 60 to 75 mph. Some of the harder gusts did knock her off her feet. And that dress she was wearing was wickedly windblown. How in the world can anyone stand to wear such a garment in winds that strong??what

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 12:03 PM
Has yet to happen.

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 12:00 PM
Not at all

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:56 AM

Just wondering what you think when sending or receiving a kiss? Hmm, I have never sent one because my thoughts are they are a romantic gesture. Am I alone in thinking this? Are they meant to be more of an affection gesture?

How does one do that?

I'm starring at a tube type computer screen. I blow at it and it scatters in every direction. Not to mention saliva drops are also on the computer screen as well.

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:53 AM

you want an entire thread on wind?

I don't mind as along as he doesn't break wind.

Open up the windows, turn on some fans laugh

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:40 AM

You are having friends over...what's for suppper?

Maybe a frozen pizza heating in the oven.

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:35 AM
Edited by wxmann on Sat 07/28/12 11:46 AM

you want an entire thread on wind?

I like to see a woman in a long full flowing dress in the wind. It make her look so gorgeous. From the wind blown hair to the flowing dress, makes her look like a goddess. When I tell that to a woman I get a look that says "Are you kidding me"? Like that's the dumbest thing she has ever heard. Women in wind is a beautiful thing.

wxmann's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:27 AM
I don't think I'll ever have someone in my life as I am one of those strange and unusual kind. I do things differently from the main stream. I don't follow fashion trends. Don't drink any alcoholic beverages, nor smoke or chew tobacco. do to sensitive hearing I avoid loud concerts and movie theaters. Most importantly I have an unsational appetite for (interests in) considerably loose fitted clothing of lighter weight fabrics. For the sole purpose in knowing what the comfort factor is like.

It's fine when other men wear Hawaiian printed silk or rayon shirts. But totally wrong for someone like me though. I don't care to wear Hawaiian prints shirts any ways. Or even mentioning about wanting to wear clothes made of silk, rayon of soft knits. Yeah, that really drives the women away. And in a big hurry too. Or watch the David Letterman show, seeing him dawn a long dress walking the streets in NYC. Not that I would go that far, but just giving an example. I'm not the only weirdo out there.

Sturdy heavy shirts and jeans are fine for work, but it would be nice to take a vacation from them for a little while. And that unfortunately is a hard pill for anyone to swallow. Most have lots of theories as to why I would have an interest in such clothing. Most of them seem to think it has something to do with sex. Most people want to pretend they know me far better than I know myself. Suppose to be just like that guy they seen on the evening news.

For me (I know me more than anyone will ever try to know me) it is only about the comfort factor. Does it provide sufficient freedom of movement? Is it a cool garment to wear on a rather warm summer day? What about the "breezy" factor? That seems to be the number one topic that chases everyone away. Yet go to You Tube, Fliker and many other sites to see gobs and gobs of videos of windblown hair & clothing - both by men, women and even kids. Wind is a natural daily fact of life, what's so wrong about talking about it?

Oh well....