Community > Posts By > mickev

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 03:01 PM
Taken and happy finally.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:45 AM
I would be crushed to pieces but then since i have no option i'll let them be and move on with my life.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:28 AM

When you broke up he went back to his ex and now he comes back to you.the guy is a player and since maybe he knows you care he comes to you with his burden to lean on you at the moment(and as we are,we go for it)you will pity him and all those feelings will resurface. So if am to advice you,i would just say make a wise decision.

Thanks bigsmile I hope I do cause it would suck if I detour in this.
you ought to and i believe you are a smart lady to let any man play with your feelings.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:27 AM

When you broke up he went back to his ex and now he comes back to you.the guy is a player and since maybe he knows you care he comes to you with his burden to lean on you at the moment(and as we are,we go for it)you will pity him and all those feelings will resurface. So if am to advice you,i would just say make a wise decision.

you ought to and i believe you are a smart lady to let any man play with your feelings.

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:27 AM

no photo
Thu 01/19/12 10:24 AM

no photo
Wed 01/18/12 03:46 PM

no photo
Wed 01/18/12 03:07 PM
I did before dream of my wedding, that was when i was young and would play bride and groom with my friends.for now i dont think much of it:-).