Community > Posts By > smilesatyou

smilesatyou's photo
Sun 02/26/17 03:59 AM
Why has this **** not been deleted and this person banned yet?

smilesatyou's photo
Sun 12/04/16 06:54 AM

in just two days in this site I have so many messages but you can determine who is really telling the truth about them selfs

Maybe select the ones that have not put their foot in their mouth or shown undesirable traits such as vanity, lack of compassion etc.. Then ask those people what they are looking for, you will get a feel quickly for those that you can eliminate and those that are worth further investigation! (This is not a detective case, but we might all be better of if it were!!)

Good luck to you.x ;)

smilesatyou's photo
Sat 11/12/16 05:16 AM

Just a little reminder!

Thanks for the reminder!

quick questions: What is your point? Why post a quote made by one person in 2012? Can you explain yourself by using your own words rather than gif's or links to others opinions??

smilesatyou's photo
Fri 11/11/16 05:18 PM

I was talking about condescending comments made by voters of one party about the voters of the other party. IN this case clinton voters against trump voters

I wasnt talking about the paint job the media and those who appear to vote by the emotion of the day rather than the rule of law issues which is the reason most trump voters voted for trump.

NOOOOO!!!! You can NEVER forgive anyone demo or repubic for something as offensive as condescending comments!!! And... you should not forgive me for my blatant sarcasm either!!

I forgave my best friend for stealing £4k off me, forgave my brother for blanking me since I was 17 (23yrs) and had forgiven him since I was in early 20's. Also I forgive him for having an affair with my step bro's wife. Totally undeserving of this, Dave, who was the perfect dad and family man to his children until my brother helped ruin his family unit. I have forgiven many others, BUT under no circumstances would I forgive condescending comments. (ultimate British sarcasm in full effect!)

Tell me littleleft, were you told the reason most trump voters voted was because of 'emotion of the day rather than rule of law' and you fully believe that view, or have you personally surveyed voters from across USA and that is the results? Or... are you just making wild assumptions based on staring at the TV?

msharmony, you seem a well balanced pleasant lady.
I have noted that the title of this thread does not indicate a strict and specific topic to stick to, and neither should you be put off making a relevant comment as you have already elegantly done.

I think your attitude regarding forgiveness and moving forward is commendable. If you lived near me, I would be asking you out without even looking at the rest of your pics. ;)

smilesatyou's photo
Wed 09/28/16 04:59 PM
You buy the warranty on a new tv?? Hahaha. oh dear. :/

smilesatyou's photo
Mon 06/13/16 09:41 AM
I have heard this stuff really works!!

You can also cure erection problems.

smilesatyou's photo
Sun 06/12/16 09:10 AM
What if massive emp burst (dont worry abt how!) put out all elec on earth, all power, all transport etc.

Would you adapt quick enough? Would you team with neighbours or fight them to death? Your only needs would quickly become food, clean water, warmth and shelter, while being on constant security alert.

Anyone fancy that? ;)

smilesatyou's photo
Sun 05/29/16 05:10 AM
"Each society has rules.. Most of which existed, before we were born.
Just because we want something, does not mean it is just cause, or that rules & protocol should change so a few stop whining. Nor does it mean, people not getting their whims meet are discriminated or persecuted or forgotten. "

This makes me think of the native Americans who had their rules before the white man turned up and disrespected and disregarded their land rights, culture, laws etc.

If the mexicans invade and take control of America, in a hundred years all the white people might have to wear pionchos to graduation and eat tortillas rather than GM beef!

smilesatyou's photo
Sat 03/12/16 03:27 AM
Edited by smilesatyou on Sat 03/12/16 03:28 AM
lets face it..... youre just talking S.H.*.T!!!

smilesatyou's photo
Mon 02/22/16 07:19 AM
You should refuse to pay any more tax until all troops are withdrawn and your country leaves the current conflict.

You know this conflict is going to come back and bite several western nations. Its a charade and we are all sucked in (by our politicians!).

smilesatyou's photo
Wed 11/11/15 01:19 PM
Paragraph 6: car bonnets are being searched.

Is this just a typo, or is there some known link between car bonnets and passing out? ;)

I saw this news earlier, strange isnt it?

smilesatyou's photo
Sun 10/25/15 06:39 AM
To a 'conspiracy nut', rationalist disposition just means you like having your bum and brain spanked by the government.

smilesatyou's photo
Fri 10/23/15 05:57 PM

Im not gay, or bi. Its not my thing at all. I have no gay friends, known very few gay people of either sex and was happily homophobic as a teenager. I would however like to meet more bi women, im working on the one im with at the mo to explore her bi side again. ;)

I have provided some information for you.

Btw, in some studies, nine out of ten giraffes studied during mating rituals were male on male.
Approx 10% of male rams studied ARE fully homosexual and completely refuse females. approx 20% of the same sheep studied were bi.

Conrads link to Bonobos will prob tell you that Bonobo society is matriarchal, and if you chuck them food or an item of interest, they will quickly fk each other (mostly fem on fem, but a fully bi society) before investigating. This sounds sexual, but if you read the links, you would find it is much deeper.

There is nothing wrong with gays, and if you think there is, you should just leave them alone anyway.

smilesatyou's photo
Fri 10/23/15 09:48 AM
Edited by smilesatyou on Fri 10/23/15 09:48 AM
Earlier quote: 'I will accept that there are no gay animals apart from humans.Gay in my opinion refers to human sexuality'

I think we should just say gay is a slang term for homosexual and the words can be each used to mean the same thing. If we start arguing about the use of the word, our main discussion will be lost. Gay and homosexual as words can be used to describe what we might observe in animal, and the human animal behaviour.

There are gay/homosexual animals other than the human animal.

It has been observed that gay animals display behaviours that can be described as: sexual activity, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairs. It is said in 2006 there were 1500 species displaying this behaviour.

In the link I am about to give, this was one of the most notable sentences I read:
No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis.
Thats quite an eye opener, wouldnt you agree?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

^you only need read this for two minutes to get the information. I simply typed 'gay animals' into a search engine and clicked the first link, so there is no excuse for people to not do their own research.

smilesatyou's photo
Fri 10/23/15 09:25 AM
I know that, I just wanted to not give much chance to rubbish what I said before they consider why cops seem to get away with a lot of bad behaviour.

smilesatyou's photo
Fri 10/23/15 08:59 AM
I am from the UK, so forgive me if I dont understand the US situation.

I understand police are people, but citizens are people too. If a policeman is murdered by a citizen then it is bad, but if a citizen is murdered by a policeman it is surely equally as bad.

In both our countries the murder of a policeman (/woman) is somehow deemed more tragic or more worthy of report, or even more worthy of investigation than if a civilian is murdered by a policeman. Would you agree? Why is that?

Unfortunatly a bad cop seems to be protected by good cops and by good judges. Why is a bad cop not 'hung out to dry' by his/her peers so the organisation as a whole as well as its individuals can gain trust, integrity and move towards the ideal of no bad cops in the same way an ideal society has the minimal number of criminal citizens (which is surely why laws and police exist in our society)?

smilesatyou's photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:03 PM
Edited by smilesatyou on Thu 10/22/15 08:07 PM
If many different animals indulge in gay sex then it is entirely natural as it occurs in nature. This is undeniable, and takes little thought (without bigotry or prejudice) to come to this conclusion. The only question is: Does it occur in nature outside the human species.

If so, then we can stop making up crap to throw at those we dont fully understand.

'no such thing, more propaganda set forth by the gays... do some research, and find a true gay animal...'

An animal only has to act bisexually or have a gay experience to be included in what I said, if you are suggesting that an animal could lead an entirely gay life then I believe this is possible too. I do doubt you would find an entirely gay species tho, I hope you are not suggesting that as your only criteria.

smilesatyou's photo
Thu 10/22/15 07:46 PM
love is not exclusively gay, as you unfairly imply, but gays are not excluded from loving in an attraction way.

If you say you love your best (same sex) friend, I would say that could be described as caring, and shouldnt be suggested it is sexual if you are straight.

HOWEVER, what you are describing is the denial of a more sexual love between people of the same sex. It surely cant be true that millions of gay people from all countries, religions, ethnic backgrounds and cultures are actually not in love with someone that they are sexual with if they claim to be in love.

What would that make me if I denied them that claim, would that not mean it would be fair for them to make the same accusation on me and my beliefs of who I love and how?

I would like to hear the opinions of more gay people on this matter, please join in if you are reading. :)

smilesatyou's photo
Thu 10/22/15 07:22 PM
Edited by smilesatyou on Thu 10/22/15 07:24 PM
Im not really sure how you would respond were someone to force their opinion on you that you didnt love your wife/partner. I guess you would respond negatively.

I am actually having difficulty understanding your point. I love my parents and grandparents, they are both male and female. I love and have loved women sexually. I would imagine if I was gay the first part would still be true, but the second part would refer to a man rather than a woman.

Am I lying? does what I said make sense to you? I am not even sure if what I said contradicts what you said because I do not understand what your real opinion is about gay love. Are you saying a gay man cant love another gay man, or can only love another man like they would a parent/child? Please explain. You are confusing me, does that mean by your past logic that you are gay?

PS. 'but the gays need to stop lying' Does this mean the blacks need to stop lying about slavery, or the jews need to stop lying about the holocaust, women stop lying about equality? Am I being unfair? Why exactly?

smilesatyou's photo
Thu 10/22/15 06:54 PM

I am Gay and I am in love with a man, it is not about sex for me as I do not have sex with someone until after we are in a relationship. Not all gay people are just looking to hook up. Some of us actually want a real relationship. What about gay couples that have been together for 20+ years? are they still just looking for sex? Shall we discuss all the sites out there for straight people to just have sex? All the people that are only looking for sex, no strings attached. How about all the sites dedicated to helping someone cheat on their spouse?

I (and I'm sure a large number of others) did not wake up one morning and decided "aww hell i'll be gay today". It was something I struggled with for years. No one would CHOOSE to be gay in a society that abhors gay people and treats them horribly. I came out because I was miserable with girls, i dated a few before I came out. I couldn't be intimate with them, it never felt right. Being with a guy, that feels right, and I don't go out just to find my next hook up, hook ups arent for me, I actually date them.

Well said Foliel.

Before you posted, I was disgusted, but not surprised by the completely bigoted views expressed by prashant01. I should have spoken up then.

mightymoe, you might be right that some people are confused as to what 'gay really is', but I guess most of those people are straight, and so it is not logical to then be told by a straight person what exactly gay and gay love is or is not.

Mightymoe, you say 'when the gays start trying to confuse people into saying how right is is' (*it is), I personally dont think gay people say it is right, but more accurately right for them. After all, being straight is right for the straight people, bi right for bi people etc. Gays do not try to confuse the straight, but the straight may get confused. That is not gays fault. A gay person DOES sometimes have to assert that it is their right to love (sexual attraction) who they want, because modern (and most medieval and ancient) society denies them that right.

Previous 1 3 4