Community > Posts By > missright83

missright83's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:51 AM

I know a lot of people who fear clowns. What is up with that??spock

Horror films about clowns, and pedophiles dress up as clowns to get close to children. Those children grow up and are terrified of clowns but they don't remember why because they blocked it out.

You mean like this clown?

Im not scared of clowns but this one is very very extra scary

missright83's photo
Wed 07/18/12 02:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

missright83's photo
Tue 10/18/11 10:48 PM
This is to everyone who is serving in the military, we honor, respect and appreciate what you do and let us pray that they may be protected and strengthened and taken back home to their families safe, sound and soon. Although irrelevant, special mention is to the Kenyan Army, fighting with the resilient insurgents at our borders, my small brother being one of them.

missright83's photo
Fri 10/14/11 01:06 AM
I think that is the best first date activity because all others would mean that you will concentrate on whichever activity - either a movie, a play, an art show, a club - therefore less conversation. The one that comes closer to the coffee would be dinner or lunch.

missright83's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:26 AM
There is no perfect relationship. But that does not mean that you have to put up with everything that is not perfect in that relationship. Just risk it and have fun while you are at it. At the end of the day you would have learnt a lesson.

missright83's photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:47 AM

My sympathies and prayers are with U!!! If U have enough money here in the U.S. u can get bailed out on most any crime!!!

Thank you dear. The system sucks big time!

missright83's photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:38 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about that... My cousin was murdered when i was young, and he got out of jail extremely early on "good behavior"... its rediculous!!

Sorry for your loss flowerforyou flowerforyou I just wish that the system was fair

missright83's photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:37 AM

I am sorry ti hear of it and wish u the best. Is she in a safe house?

No, she died, he hit her on the head..

missright83's photo
Thu 09/29/11 06:28 AM
Apparently the law in this country allows for a man who is facing a murder charge to get out on bail! This man who killed my best friend, a mother, an only daughter is out on bail....this is too too painful and we are all back to where we started from.

missright83's photo
Sat 09/24/11 10:03 AM
Drove out of town to the countryside....hmmmmm refreshing. Beautiful country it is

missright83's photo
Thu 09/22/11 05:54 AM
The episodes that Sheldon had a girlfriend...and they were both so clueless..Bazinga!

missright83's photo
Tue 09/20/11 11:53 PM

picking her up on the bike and hearing her say "baby i don't want you spending money on me. let's just take this beer i bought you and ride out to a quiet spot where i can suck your (radio edit)" shades

ha ha real funny bozo. i'm sure you think you are hilarious, but you keep posting stuff like this and you are going to end up talking to yourself
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl for a minute I thought there was two of you! I think I need to take a day off from work

missright83's photo
Fri 09/09/11 02:32 AM

Women who stay with abusive men have self esteem issues and usually other issues to. They are not mentally well. So to expect them to make a sane decision is expecting too much.

I know I used to be with an abusive man.

Not always dragoness..my best friend was in an abusive relationship and it ended in her death in May this year. The man killed her and since then I have had a fascination with domestic violence.
Its not so easy, like we all think for the woman or man to walk away..it is psychological because sometimes you cannot accept that a man who loved you, who told you he loved you can do that to you. So when he says he is sorry, it was the alcohol that made me hit you and that he loves you..you will forgive him.
Im glad that you left though flowerforyou flowerforyou

missright83's photo
Tue 09/06/11 12:22 AM
hihintlove, people always will judge you for how you look like, but I came to realize that as long as you are comfortable and happy in your skin. If you are not, well think of ways to change it, if you need to loose weight, do it, if you need to get a new wardrobe, save up and do it..just as long as it makes you happy and you are not doing it for someone else.

All the best princess flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

missright83's photo
Fri 09/02/11 04:43 AM
yikes...cant come up with any..but its not by bye birdie tongue2 still thinking.....

missright83's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:38 AM
..So thats the reason why! noway noway ..now I know. I am from Kenya and even I have been scammed by someone from the US.

missright83's photo
Fri 09/02/11 01:57 AM

What to do, what to do.... Can't sleep, and bored...somebody willing to entertain?

Im willing....I can sing a song and dance too :banana: :banana: :banana:

missright83's photo
Wed 08/24/11 05:56 AM

I've never dated outside my race before, as they say, but I am very attracted to white guys (I'm black by the way).Do you think people still have a problem with interracial relationships? If you are in one or have been in one, how did people act towards you?

I have dated a mixed race and I would date outside my race anytime. My circle of friends also prefer white guys and with very good reason too. The heart is not so smart and it goes where it should not go...yes, I am singing that song now...all the best.

Whats the very good reason? Because the heart does that? Or are they separate ideas? Just curious.

They are separate ideas.

http://madamenoire.com/22660/8-reasons-to-date-a-white-man-30188/

missright83's photo
Wed 08/24/11 12:43 AM

I've never dated outside my race before, as they say, but I am very attracted to white guys (I'm black by the way).Do you think people still have a problem with interracial relationships? If you are in one or have been in one, how did people act towards you?

I have dated a mixed race and I would date outside my race anytime. My circle of friends also prefer white guys and with very good reason too. The heart is not so smart and it goes where it should not go...yes, I am singing that song now...all the best.

Whats the very good reason? Because the heart does that? Or are they separate ideas? Just curious.

They are separate ideas.

missright83's photo
Wed 08/24/11 12:28 AM

Ok, so I met this guy online, begin exchanging emails with him. At first all he seemed to do is just send me nudges. I replied by asking, are you ever going to talk to me or just send me nudges? I really dislike when guys send one line emails. I began to get this feel that this wasn't headed anywhere and I was right. Last emails sorta went like this.

Him: So how's your day going.

Me: Ok, stayed home today, not doing much, yada, yada, yada.

Him: And I wasn't there to sex you up.

What the freak! :angry: Next applicant please. :smile:

It happens dear, I hate it when someone assumes that's why you are on sites like these...so so clueless.

Previous 1