Dolce_Exotica_Me's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:37 PM
Do you or have you talk to a french man who talks to you in french? Or says sweet little french words? Does that turn you on?

Dolce_Exotica_Me's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:43 PM
I just wonder if im sometimes dealing with men who plays games. I wonder if hes telling other woman all those pretty words that hes telling to me. What do you all think? How do you know if hes really thinking of you?

Dolce_Exotica_Me's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:41 PM
Good job. Lol. Be sure to keep god walking beside the both of you. So that you might continue to walk in happiness and peace. I am talking to 2 guys ones from france, one from paris omg they are gorgeous and sweethearts. They are actually meeting me next year. lol. but well see how it goes. Good luck to you and the guy. But never let your guard down. because thats all you have :)

Sincerely,

Margarita

Dolce_Exotica_Me's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:03 PM
When you fall in love for the first time....It feels like you air as been taking away from you. It takes you a while to open your eyes lol....And when you do open your eyes your breathless. The first time anyone falls in love you know your in love but, when your on your second guy how do you know your in love. Wel thats a question I try to answer every single day of my life. I've been in love once. This was my first love. When I date other men its hard to know when i fall in love because you know your not going to expect the same feelings like you did with the previous person. I guess now you have to look for love in other places such as the way he looks and you and smiles the way he stares into your eyes, the softness of his kisses, The way he holds your so gentle. Those are the ways I look for any signs of real love. Or you can just flat out say do you love me. So hopefully I helped some.