Community > Posts By > mild_intensity

mild_intensity's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:59 PM
do frappuccinos count?? god i love those things...

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:38 PM

I hear this a lot from people and I see that offered as comfort but let's think about this for a second. Let's assume that there is one person for everyone out there. Apologies to the gentleman whose name I can't remember but I agree with his idea. What if my someone is a lesbian terrorist living over in Pakistan? I'm just f$%cked.

happy

bahahaha!!!! wel when u put it that way...

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:20 PM

I have no idea, but yes, you are a nerd. I thought it was a zip code when i saw it.laugh

haha i did 2!!!!

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:04 PM
that wud b nice...

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:51 AM
OMG THATS SANTAS GRAVE IN THAT PIC!!!!!!!! noway :cry:

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:44 AM

Just curious ... how many girls would watch football with their man if he'd take time to teach her about it???

i love football...& i dont kno a thing about it...i think i jus enjoy watchin the football players...

mild_intensity's photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:32 AM

Im all up for going out to the bar but getting alittle old seeing the same people time after time so figured what the hell this couldnt hurt and sure beats wondering how going to make it home the next morning and trying to figure out what all happened. Seems pretty cool so far.

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:10 PM
o dont raise ur eyebrows at me...jk haha

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:59 PM
i thot it wuz...o nvm

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:57 PM
ok sorry...

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:54 PM
nvm i get it...i think huh

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:52 PM
im confused...

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:51 PM
lol but ur in the UK

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:46 PM
wel i cant speak 4 everyone but im happy

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:38 PM

My Brother met his wife online and theyve been married almost 3years and have a beautiful baby boy .
My Mom was in a previous relationship for 9years with a man she met online . She met her current boyfriend online aswell and they are doing very well .
My Step-Brother met his girlfriend online and they have been together for 2 years and are planning to eventually marry.

Internet dating does work . Ive seen it happen .

thats wonderful!!!!

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:38 PM

I have heard of few on here and on the television talk shows. I have chosen to try this method because I am not meeting someone who is good for me at the clubs and stuff. Hope that helpsflowerforyou

it does thx!!!!!!!!!

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:05 PM

why is it that you care for someone so much and they did something to hurt you so you broke up with them but you still have feelings for them and wish you could have them back in your life? why cant you just move on after they hurt you so bad?

dude idk but i jus wana slap my bff sumtimes...she puts up w.2 much crap...

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:11 PM
GA gurl...found a lota Fla guys...wich is fine w.me...

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:03 PM

:wink:

bahahaha

mild_intensity's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:55 PM

I don't get cat calls either. What's really the point? Is she really going to start talking to you if she's the shy type? Are loud mouths really attractive? Is emberassing people (or yourself) in public sexy?

If I want to talk to someone, I'll approcah her in a respectable manner and atleast try to talk to her, if she's interested cool, if not whatever. I'm not going to introduce myself by yelling at her.

thats the way 2 go!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8