Community > Posts By > Gel18

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:17 AM
Today i decided to deactivate this account to make a new one. so then i made a new one. but with the new account i was having some problems with it, such as my account not showing up in searches and you cannot send messages, nudges or friend invitations or anything. i have tried testing it with this account. its like deactivated, but it is not. i can still search ppl and send messages but it does not show in the other person's profile. my new account is NOT deactivated, but when i looked it up in this account, it says it IS deactivated. i dont know why its doing this. somebody please help me!!! maybe i goofed when i was making the account?????

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 07:34 PM

When you tell the cute heavy chested chick at the fast food counter,,YES,,I'LL TAKE A COUPLE OF,,,WOW..,,I mean A DOUBLE D,,,,,,A,,COULD I PLEASE HAVE A DOUBLE CHEESEBREAST,,,,I'm sorry maim,,I'll just have two big soft chick breasts,,,,OK,,I AM SO SORRY,,LISTEN,,I'LL COME BACK LATER AND ORDER,,, PLEASE,,,EXCUSE ME........blushing
LOL rofl rofl laugh she'll be looking like "WTF???":banana:

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 07:27 PM
mixed nuts and beer... idk that's the first thing that came uphappy

no photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:57 PM
I've read a few books but my most favorite author is Vikas Swarup... he's the author that wrote Q&A and later they made that book into the movie Slumdog Millionaire. The book was a little different but I Love both the book and the movie

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 12:46 PM
women shouldn't bee TOO demanding; they just want to be treated fairly:tongue: :tongue: