Community > Posts By > ranulfmuir

ranulfmuir's photo
Sat 12/10/16 07:48 AM
Destiny is true, it unfolds in front of us as we create our futures by the decisions we make.

There is collective Destiny.... as in the decisions we make togeter as a world. Which way are we heading if nations and earthings never stop wareing instead of coming together and promise a future for future lives...

ranulfmuir's photo
Sat 04/28/12 06:29 PM
Alone Again Naturally

ranulfmuir's photo
Thu 08/04/11 11:06 PM

married, gay or to far away

Like parking spaces ladylid
All the good ones are gone and whats left are the handicap ones and the ones too far away.

Sorry GUYS I couldn't resist.

Hey I'm an Tetraplegic I live alone and I manage juat fine.

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:58 AM

Anyone there loving the simple guitar at the beach? :)

I've got to say, I love a little bit of everything, but nothing beats acoustic guitar ;) at least for me, it doesn't :)

I've always loved the sound of music coming from a fine piece of wood... nothing compares.

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:54 AM
Bubble

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:51 AM
Edited by ranulfmuir on Sun 07/31/11 06:53 AM
Hugs

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:47 AM
Never cared to say goodbye (Jackson Five)

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:21 AM
Edited by ranulfmuir on Sun 07/31/11 06:21 AM

48 Independant lady, just wondering???

I know many who still act as if they're in thier early twenties and some never develop past the late teens. I can spot them in a couple minutes. They're mentally traped. Alcohol and drugs are usally involved in 95% of the cases that I'm personally aware of. You really got to take time to know the real person and not fall for the GQ looks, tight butt, party boys, dreamy eyes or even money.

Most of the time these types know they're good looking and play it to the hilt. They're egotistical, selfish, selfcentered spoiled little brats. Mamma boy's.

ranulfmuir's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:18 AM
Edited by ranulfmuir on Sun 07/31/11 06:21 AM

ranulfmuir's photo
Thu 07/28/11 03:26 PM
Well said RKISIT
.. A prime example of how ideologies change with the flow of time.

ranulfmuir's photo
Thu 07/28/11 01:39 PM
Edited by ranulfmuir on Thu 07/28/11 01:39 PM

ranulfmuir's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:11 PM
There IS A possibility the early christian interpetation is wrong we simply might be a genetic accident. Altered primates with our freakish human chromosome 2 which is made up of two fused chromosomes from the common human-chimp ancestor...If that's the case would'nt God or God's have had to create Ape in thier image first? and after all of our history and sciences people look and grasp for something to believe in beyond the harsh realities of life. I can't rationally bye it..But I do hope something would be better than the mess we live in.

ranulfmuir's photo
Wed 07/27/11 09:23 PM
I don't normally commit on religion but to remain openminded, We need to remember that ancient Rome dictated what books were to be included and excluded from the new testatment. They even stole Pagan holidays. Candlemass & Alls Souls Night (Halloween) for instance kind of like crowd control to convert them to "thier" christianity. And the discoveries of the dead seas scrolls do retell some of the same books. I recommend reading The book of Ennoch... Kind of scary God just might not be all loving... even Christ cried out in the end "Father why has thou forsaken me?"

ranulfmuir's photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:59 PM
Honest opions... would you be in a relationship with an incomplete tetraplegic Class C?