Community > Posts By > SDM

SDM's photo
Thu 02/12/09 02:10 PM
I was so determined not to have any drugs when I gave birth to my son...well, it didnt work out quite the way I had planned it. Since his umbillicle (sp) cord was too small to deliver natural, I'd push, he'd pull (kind of a yo-yo effect).

I had to have an epidural for an emergency c-section...but had it not been for that, it was worth all the pain.

The epidural didnt hurt cause I was more focused on labor pains! But, like one stated before me, I wasnt able to get up out of bed for the entire day to pick up my son, as he had to be handed to me. Your legs kinda feel like jello afterwards, but it goes away with time.

I never had any after effects from it.

Good luck.

SDM's photo
Sat 08/23/08 12:55 AM
Always & Forever ~Heatwave

SDM's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:04 PM
MHO would be to see if your local hospital does tours to the terminally ill area...where they keep the terminal HIV/AIDS patients. Let the nurses and doctors explain to her what happens and how her body will degenerate until she couldnt even fight a common cold!

I dealt with that with my little sister (now 25 yrs old, 3 different baby daddies). She obviously learned her lesson! Its rough, but we cant do anything but try to point them in the right direction. She needs to know she is loved, and can go to you for anything. There is a reason she is living with you, and that is because nobody else could or was willing to deal with the BS she was dishing out! The last thing she needs is for someone else to throw their hands in the air and give up on her.

Take her to the community college and enroll her in the GED classes they have there. Tell her that she is likely to meet someone better than the 3 a$$holes she is with...someone that has potential to be someone later in life because he cares about his education and future.

Let her know that she doesnt have to depend on any man to take care of her and that if she works hard enough, she can be a strong, independent woman! She has the potential, just not the motivation (trust me, I had to do this with my sister).

Hope this helps.

SDM's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:24 PM
<~~~~ TAURUS

SDM's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:20 PM
Well, my son's donor left me after 4 years of being together... I guess the news that he was going to be a father scared him. I havnt seen or heard from his arsh since...and my son has never seen him in person...only in pics.

Obviously, I have horrible luck with "relationships"

SDM's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:16 PM
My last relationship ended because he couldn't keep his hands to himself!! He had anger management problems and took it out on me in front of my son. I'm stronger than that and will not allow it to happen more than once! So, I filed for divorce and moved myself and my son half way across the country!!

Yeah me!! And I would do it all over if I had to!

SDM's photo
Thu 03/20/08 07:55 PM
I love this thread!!! Where do I sign up???

SDM's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:53 AM

SDM e-mail

chris1979 Page 7

CaptainSpaz Page 13

zman000081 Page 13

Muddysneakers77 Page 30

showme12345 Page 30

Neilneo Page 31

I'm on my way!

SDM's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:57 PM
ok....im single again and ready to mingle!!!

SDM's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:51 PM
OMG so I spent a while reading these words of anticipation... all 33 pages of it!!! What a great thing you are doing on here! Im sure its definately keeping you busy!!!

<<<<<<In a relationship, but up to meeting new friends!!!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:59 PM
Edited by SDM on Wed 12/12/07 11:00 PM
you are one of only three people on this site that knows my name!! haha.

keep it our secret!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:58 PM

I actually enjoy that new Asian cookbook...101 to wok your dog

laugh WAIT...thats not funny...grumble

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:56 PM
I LOVE BEING ASIAN!!!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:55 PM
im the punk with his girlfriend!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:39 PM
omg....gotta go check it out!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:37 PM
^
^
Hummm....thanking the guys that introduced her to S&M and pondering how well her man is gonna like it!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:35 PM
why am i laying down with dudes?

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:31 PM
Edited by SDM on Wed 12/12/07 10:31 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched blushing are you trying to be added as one of my friends??? all you have to do is ask!!! i love friends!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:28 PM
GEEK!!!! Where have you been????

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:27 PM
heck, i got me a nice man!!! i dont know what you're talkin about!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17