Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 04:05 PM
I think it is important to date and depend on the people you choose because you love yourself. I would add that relationships change when children come into picture. Now the dominant connection is between parent and child. This is when a man or woman's sense of character is tested. Does love exist today? The word is an umbrella term that covers the collection of what people do when they love somebody. The term covers anything constructive AND destructive so it's up to you to define for the person that is hearing it from you. Does she love you? Does she cheat on the men she loves? If she does, you might get cheated on by somebody who loves you. But you can also take it a step further by allowing a standard to define it for you. Many people refer to but rarely use the bible to define love. See 1 Corinthians 13 in it's entirety for context.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 03:56 PM
Haaa!

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 03:55 PM
Why? Because it works, in my opinion. Some might suggest seeing a Doctor about it. She doesn't have to be a Doctor.

no photo
Mon 12/12/22 03:52 PM
Though I have never been, I would someday like to visit. I enjoy watching videos from several individuals who upload from Canada.

no photo
Wed 07/27/22 11:17 PM
Yes. Everyone is a bot... Until they realize they've been doing the same thing every day for the past 50 years. Then they wake up and want to do everything they didn't do while they were young and fit enough to do it.

no photo
Wed 07/13/22 06:30 AM
I recommend a number change as posts on these forums cannot be deleted.

no photo
Fri 07/08/22 02:24 PM
Check out Komi Can't Communicate.

Need anime recommendations. stuck after jujutsu kaisen, mha, demon slayer and death note.:joy:

no photo
Mon 05/30/22 03:01 AM
I don't care if she has children/grandchildren.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:48 PM
Living with somebody is about sharing and respecting each other's space. Clean up after yourself. And look for ways to enjoy shared responsibilities.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:45 PM
Pay attention only to what the older women say in response to your question.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:39 PM
The one who did the asking out should pay. If you asked, it's your date.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:37 PM
Marriage is not proof of love. That is how it is sold to women. Marriage is a legal term. It has to do with business. It is a poor decision. Proof of love is somebody treating you with the same love that they give themself.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:34 PM
Why would you buy a gift for a woman who doesn't have sex with you? What is she to you? Unless she is a friend, then buy her a gift. It depends on what the gift means to you and what it means to her.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:32 PM
If you are going to spend it anyway, it doesn't matter. If you start spending money on her that you wouldn't spend on yourself and it has nothing to do with anything, that is when you have a problem.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:30 PM
Love yourself. Don't do anything that would bring harm to yourself. Let that guide you while you interact with other people.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:23 PM
Be faithful to yourself.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:20 PM
Go get tested together. When you both get negative results you have the green light. Let her have it all and take care of your babies.

no photo
Sun 03/06/22 11:23 PM
YOU are your one love. Your companion(s) need to compliment YOU.

no photo
Sun 03/06/22 11:21 PM
The topic of horses has been coming up recently. From [how would you treat your million dollar race horse/you are your million dollar race horse] to [sea biscuit] to watching my first horse races.

no photo
Sun 01/23/22 03:56 PM
I exchange contact info only with people I've met in person, if I want to see them again.

Previous 1 3