DefinedBeauty0706's photo
Mon 08/08/11 08:01 AM
I personally think u anyone god send u then he will respect ur way of living this is not about him expressing his love because if there were any love he would respect the fact u want to honor god and live right god will not put someone in ur life that u have to compromise him and living right i feel u should never go back into the past again if god removed him out of ur life the first time it was for a reason god dont make mistakes and although i believe people can change its clear he has not i love god and everything that has to do with him id displease him if i didnt tell u the truth now to me it seem as if we women get caught up in the ideal of marriage and family and happiness we lose sight on what matters the most sweetie trust god and know he will place someone in ur life thats shaped in his image this guy sounds nice but when u look at it as if it wasnt u but it was a friend of urs u already know what u need to do this is satan at work and soon as u fall u sleep with him then he will stand bac laughin