Community > Posts By > bruneibabe

bruneibabe's photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:40 PM
my daughter (2 years old) has been complaining that her left knee was in pain, but on and off. Im not sure what it was...she wont bare her weight and asked me to pick her up...i didnt see any swelling or bruising on her both knees..the first pain was around late evening and it lasted for about 5 mins...the pain came again after 3hrs...so far she has been complaining for 3 times already. It breaks my heart when i heard she was crying loud in pain...as what i know, this is maybe growing pain..but is it normal?i will take her to see the doctor if she in pain again. She is normally an active kid. She does jump, run, can stretch today...hopefully she will continuely active as she normally does.

Does anyone else's kid(s) have had any experienced like this?

bruneibabe's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:54 AM
well i just bought 2 new bunnies...a 2 months male and a female. Im having trouble on naming them, any ideas and suggestions? Thanks :-)

bruneibabe's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:08 PM

@>-->----

I can't imagine what that must feel like. I do hope that you have found a way to cope with the loss in a healthy manner.

its like a forever pain, where i always miss him. Its like i lost a part of myself. It does get easier to cope after like 4 months gave myself time to heal. The thing is just i miss him...

bruneibabe's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:35 PM
Hi everyone! Just feeling sad as i sit here and think of my lost little one. I think of what he would have been like. I wish i could have met him,if only held him once. Today is his 3rd birthday.... Im sure that he lives happily up there. I had to lose him, that was hard enough to do. I still remember the moment i heard his heartbeat, it was a day before he left me. He was just as big as palm of my hand.

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY....my angel boy,my son ,my little man,my Alisma who was born sleeping on May 28, 2009...never forgotten..I MISS HIM SO MUCH... Rest in peace.

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 05/22/12 11:01 PM
i was 17 but with the wrong person, he was my ex husband. Im not sure if ive ever loved him, i just feel like i never been completely in love yet...

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 05/21/12 12:59 AM
my mom is Malaysian, dad is Bruneian..
born here in Brunei

Nationality is Bruneian
Race is Malay

And.... Ethnicity is...

ASIAN... :-)

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 05/21/12 12:33 AM
not ready to be hurt again.... :-) so 2 years being single is not that enough yet for the process of recovering..... :-)

bruneibabe's photo
Fri 08/12/11 09:25 AM
awwwww.....nice one..

bruneibabe's photo
Fri 08/12/11 09:22 AM
pizza

bruneibabe's photo
Fri 08/12/11 09:19 AM
ummm...i would love to!! Why not, he's hot.... *wink*

bruneibabe's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:59 PM

vome here talk with others discuss ur love problems or reasons why ur single

Well thanks to this wonderful site, I'm not single anymore.
But I come here, Because I LOVE the mingleites!! My bestest buddies.Such an eclectic group with such diverse thoughts.

ah here the one!!

CONGRATULATIONS.... :)

bruneibabe's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:52 PM
my ex husband and i were separated in 2009...we got divorced on Aug. 2010...and i still havent found the right man yet after those tough years...to be honest, i miss to be loved again...i will always stay single until i found my Mr. Right...im still waiting for my Mr. Right...hope he will not take ages to get stuck at the wrong turn...

Hmm...just wondering if anyone else here have ever been date someone on Mingle2?any success stories?

bruneibabe's photo
Thu 08/11/11 09:05 AM

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:26 PM

one of our local man (bruneian) who lives in the uk almost killed in the riot..

Almost killed, or almost got killed?

almost killed as what i read on the blog.

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:48 PM

7 her name was Mona Web. I still get picked on about it. She kissed me in front of everyone and I broke a plastic toy guitar over her head. It was a tough year.

what a poor girl...i guess Mona was hoping that the kissed was ended with smile that time but you ended it with disappointment lol...if it was her first kiss, that must be unforgotten past for her. But both u and mona were dating or what? 7yo is such a very young age to start.

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:41 AM
one of our local man (bruneian) who lives in the uk almost killed in the riot..

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 07:00 AM

I was 17 - everything was happening in the same year...my first kiss,i lost my virginity, had my first daughter who was born 9 weeks early and got married at 17!!! (sorry, too much info) :) what about you guys?

Wow, you didn't waste any time..

haha yeah but i did waste my time on sharing bed with the wrong person...

well i guess now he is the wrong person!

yes thats why we got divorced.

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:32 AM

i thnk ur fake...........

got kicked in the butt from you few mins ago...hahaha why u so mad me?i need an explanation!!we never talked, and i never said anything rude at u neither...get a life dude..

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:08 AM

i thnk ur fake...........

who?me?what makes you think that way then?

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 05:47 AM

I was 18 when I had my first date. Kinda started the game late. slaphead

better late than never... :)

Previous 1