Community > Posts By > whatisniks

whatisniks's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:35 AM
kinda look skanky when you got them all over your neck.. however they sure are fun to get.

whatisniks's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:25 AM
nope... i plan on taking as many people as i can when i leave!!!!

(actually, no one is ever truly alone in this world. you're just not looking hard enuff. most of the time, they're closer than we think.)

whatisniks's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:58 AM
lol.. no no.. I prefer the older woman. good looking out though.

whatisniks's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:52 AM
lol.. I failed to mention she volunteers. her niece goes to the meeting and what not. she's a good person just sucks being sprung on someone u can't have...

whatisniks's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:46 AM
on here not really.. but in the real world yeah I do. I bought 40 dollars worth of girl scout cookies. I like her a lot but some people tell me she's techincally seeing someone.. but when I'm with her she don't mention it. weird huh?

ps.. I'm gonna be selling those cookies on ebay if interested.

whatisniks's photo
Wed 03/12/08 04:09 AM
on women, any type of scent as long as its not any of those old lady smells. what is up with that? how come old people smell like old. it even has its own smell. brute's smell reminds me of high school locker room growing up.. I remember seeing half of football team buying that stuff at local sav-on or rite-aid. damn.

whatisniks's photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:33 AM
I remember back in the day my granddad(god bless his soul) use to rock the old spice which wasn't too bad but I remember my uncle and all his bottles of brute... damn that was some strong stinky stuff. we've come a long way since than.

whatisniks's photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:25 AM
silver by ralph lauren or anything that isn't being overdone by everyone else because sometimes it feels like everyone is wearin the same thing. reaction by kenneth cole aint too bad either.

whatisniks's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:30 AM
oh I forgot, u mentioned a girl in one of your classes that wasn't to pretty or your type.. what are u expecting? every girl is beautiful in her own way. maybe she can make u laugh like no other, maybe she's the only one u feel comfortable enuff to be yourself with. don't be nervous. u got to take baby steps before u hit up the supermodel u want to be with. invest in some good cologne too but don't go crazy and bathe yourself in it.

whatisniks's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:19 AM
I would say take a few shots of goose and go up to a girl at a bar but that won't work. u should take up swing dancing. u meet a lot of people(girls) there. a good hobby. u don't need a partner because u rotate partners(girls). I met two of my last g/f's there. we're still friends and I know how to swing dance. if not like my daddy always said, just because she says no don't mean they're something wrong with u, she's just lesbian.

whatisniks's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:00 AM
I can't sleep because of night terrors. damn cobras

whatisniks's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:17 PM
yeah.. just remember... if someone you've been talking to for a week hits u up for money or a plane ticket out of nigeria. its probably a scam. my daddy always said "if it smell like crap, check your shoes"

whatisniks's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:31 PM
parking tickets that turned into a bench warrant. sucks.