Community > Posts By > laylanie74

laylanie74's photo
Tue 09/27/11 12:38 PM
i have 3 kids there 7 years between the oldest and middle and 18 months with the youngest. i have have reg depression till my middle child then post partium with both younger kids. only my oldest fathers is the only one around, and my youngest was born 3 months early after i went in to labor at 5 months. so i hear ya.

kids r a great thing, at times just overwheling. hang in there and u do fine, remember there are lots of place and people who will help if u just ask, and i know thats the hard part.

flowers flowers flowers

laylanie74's photo
Thu 09/08/11 06:32 PM
some women cant function with a "good" guy or "gentlemen" it kinda come down to what there comfortable with it sound mean but that y they get in to "new" relationships with the same type of guys

laylanie74's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:35 AM
anyone here having problem with there shoulder, arms, hands, wrists and fingers?

i was recentely diagnoised with cronic bi laterial carpal tunnel, was diagnoised with bi laterial capral tunnel in 02. iam on my 4 surgery (2 each hand) cause my original dr didnt do them right. now its too late. most of the symphtoms r permant. my question is ??????
this started with pain, tingeling, numbness in my hands and fingers, then moved to my arms and added tremers, my entire arms going dead, turning blue and freezing cold ant races in my arms, now my shoulder want to join the party. i dont take anything for this not even pain pills. ive done omt therapy, reg pt, seen a neurologist, it took 9 years to convience 2 drs i still had carpal tunnel. ive also have 9 nerve conduction studys. everyone i tell dissmiss the rest.

anyone ever have something like this go on????????? or any idea what it could be.

iam tired of hurten and droppen things

laylanie74's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:19 PM

my kids names on my left upper arm
"life, death, immortalirt" on my right upper arm a sucubuss above that ( a boris vallejo)
unicorn on my right thigh
bird of pairadice on my right inside ankle, an abstract dragon on the outside and a chain connecting them
a unicorn on my left breast, a dragon on the side of my left breast

iam getting at least therr more
my kids birth year and month in kanji and loust flowers
and a spider on my hip :)

laylanie74's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:14 PM

81 t top camaro :)

laylanie74's photo
Wed 09/07/11 02:00 PM
its really hard fpr me to get pg the doctors told me to stop trying lol. took 6 months i was pg with my first daughter 3rd try on my son and my last daughter i wasnt supost to be able to get much less carry her

soooooooo...... there is hope it will happen when she least expects it lol

laylanie74's photo
Wed 09/07/11 01:54 PM
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

laylanie74's photo
Sat 09/03/11 05:38 PM
i taught my 3 year old daughter to moon people sooooo id say no

but ive been told things like that airnt appropate lol

rofl rofl rofl

laylanie74's photo
Fri 09/02/11 07:11 PM
the true test is if u got arrested would she try to bail ur azz out or let u rot

we all take for granted that r parents will be there when we really need them. god knows i did. my water broke when i was 4 months pg i called her in the middle of the nite 6 hours later she was picking up her 2 year old grandson and watched him for 4 months while i was in the hospital. she never hesitated she had to take a leave of absence from work and never batted a eye. my daughter was born 3 months and 4 days early and in nicu for 3 months.

as long as she loves u money doesnt matter

i thank the gods every day shes here

laylanie74's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:16 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

laylanie74's photo
Wed 08/24/11 08:50 AM
ask him if he wont talk to u guess u wont know but sounds more something he had going. u can beat yourself up but i see y, if u did the best u could treated him like u wanted to be treated than it was him not u. move on lesson learned.

flowers flowers flowers

laylanie74's photo
Sun 08/21/11 06:51 PM
i totally get that.

my first daughter was hubby was like no more freaken pink first time someone said what a cute boy she was back in all pink.

my youngest is the same, my "son" kayden, i let a dr call her a boy all threw her exam till she took off her diper she was like ohh iam soo sorry hes a girl. shes only a year. and everyone still assumes shes a boy.

laylanie74's photo
Fri 08/19/11 09:48 AM
i got mine pierced at 12 for my birthday lol.

flowers

laylanie74's photo
Fri 08/19/11 09:46 AM

hes got a girlfriend now, its kinda more fun she so jelouse. cause i ask him to do things, invite him to birthday partys, and family stuff. she always invite herself cause she thinks iam trying to steal him back its sooooo cute

flowers flowers

people divorce for different reasons

r main focus was our daughter, amazing after the divorce he realized how much he wanted her in his life and stopped drinking, hes still and uncontrolled epliptic, but is doing good.

laylanie74's photo
Fri 08/19/11 09:41 AM

i got to ask how do u feel about piercing an infants ears?

my personal belief is ur doing it for u the child has yet to form and opinion on it. i never did my daughters when people asked ( i have 8, 3 in the left, 5 right) y i hadnt dont it yet i told she didnt ask me. my daughter got hers pierced at 8 shes 9 now.

what do u think?

laylanie74's photo
Fri 08/19/11 09:35 AM
marraige lol

i knew my x hubby for 3 years we married in oct 03, jan 04 he had a grand maul seizure, after a a year an a half of near death experiences, tons of arguments on anything from his drinking, differentent paranting styles. and forcing him to the dr, we decided mid 05 divorce was a better option than making our kid suffer.

flowers flowers were actually better friend now, we get along and actually went camping this yearflowers flowers

we did and do lov each other but cant be around each other 24/7 so we do what works for us.

drinks

laylanie74's photo
Thu 08/18/11 09:03 PM
omg that awsome and sucking at the same time. good, and prayers too both of u.

laylanie74's photo
Thu 08/18/11 09:01 PM
omg too funny

laylanie74's photo
Tue 08/16/11 08:06 PM
frustrated frustrated

dont you hate when someone messages u, tells u they want to know u blah blah blah....... then after a few weeks deletes there profile and never tells u y.

laylanie74's photo
Tue 08/16/11 08:03 PM
his sister wouldnt eat beef, till she was 6.
my boy doesnt care if it looks like the real thing, if it doesnt taste good to him he doesnt eat it.

ive taken him to his dr, my daughters omt therapist is more concerned with his weight, his baby sister at a year is 26 pounds and 30 inches tall, he ll be 3 soon and is 37 inches tall and 30 pounds, he takes vitamins and iam starting to experiment with different beans, wheat grains, tofu, but so far iam batting a no hitter.

iam getting a referal to a nutritionist as soon as i can. his dr keeps saying as long as hes growing hes fine.frustrated

Previous 1 3 4