blueyedmale44's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:32 PM
Oklahoma city

blueyedmale44's photo
Sun 06/15/08 09:32 PM
Dp pepper

blueyedmale44's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:12 PM
Homemade ......pepperoni , jalepenos, and mushroom. Or my other homemade specialty......green olives, grilled chicken, white sauce, tomato and pineapple.

blueyedmale44's photo
Thu 05/08/08 02:03 PM
I had a girl cheat on me ONCE and only ONCE...........I will never play a game of checkers with her again.

blueyedmale44's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:36 PM
Havent thought about it really, but im taking applications and listening to offers!

blueyedmale44's photo
Sun 05/04/08 08:37 AM
Most excellent! Theres quite a few ive never heard.

blueyedmale44's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:08 PM
just passing through and saw the topic and wanted to share my sentiments

Good Night

blueyedmale44's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:52 PM
Just wanted to throw my two cents in here and bash this holiday season along with you guys........For me its way too commercial, overblown, and alot of pressure. Im already looking forward to wednesday so i can get this mess over with and get back to my normal life. To me its just another day that people want to make this big deal out of. It is no longer about what it was meant to be, its now about going out and spending money on people you would never buy anything for during the rest of the year but for some reason i now have to buy something for them and feign happiness when i open up what they got me. And dont get me started on the spoiled kids that have a stack of gifts that reach to the ceiling, then cry when they see some other kid get something they didnt...yuck. And yes its all about the bottom line......the mighty dollar and lining the big wigs pockets with extra money. Okay im done ranting for now but i have plenty more ammo.