Community > Posts By > cutedoc4u

cutedoc4u's photo
Thu 08/11/11 11:59 AM
Here is a small quiz for all the girls on M2. This just to help all the guys who are here to date/make friends.
Ladies. Do give your valuable opinions!!!
What characteristic in a man makes you like him?
1. For dating and for friendship?
Options:
A. Type of talk-sexy,decent,general conversation
B. Looks
C. Adventure in life
D. simplicity

cutedoc4u's photo
Thu 08/11/11 01:08 AM

I recognize you. Your original profile was better, more forthcoming. I didn't look at this profile because you're pretty unique in your speech as well as the meshing issues you're experiencing between your old culture as an Indian and your new culture. My advice is still the same, don't worry about the psuedo-femanists. The women you want won't be swayed by the opinion of one or two women who are looking for a confrontation just for kicks. Don't aim to change just to appease, it shows a lack of confidence and none of the women I've ever met worth having would want a man who they didn't think was at least a little bit of a challenge, most women seem to equate confidence with testosterone. Just my experience though. Good luck!

I dint get wat u saying?? Did i change my profile?
I just changed the photo cuz my previous photo was taken off my m2 staff as it might cause copy right problem. Other wise everythin is the same in my profile

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:04 PM
Edited by cutedoc4u on Wed 08/10/11 09:07 PM
Hi... We are in mingles and we dont mingle? Common people. Communicate. Lets become friends. Any one interested??

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:50 PM

Hey cutedoc4u,
Im wondering which is you ?
Are you the crouching one or the other
one sitting on his shoulder?
Would help greatly, As when you do meet some one
face to face, They might be looking for your tail!
Sorry but had to say that, I've been contacted
by magazine photo types and after 2 seconds of
laughing their profile is binned ..
My profile probably sucks, But it is me in the photo
So if you don't wish to show yourself then how can others
see the real you? the person/s who contact me find an honest
and open guy, with nothing to hide! Just my view on life..
Anyway good luck in your search and lots of peanuts too.^ ^

Yeah man... Got ur point but how can anyone see photo and say,yeah thats the genuine person?

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:49 PM

I haven't reached puberty yet!

Great... People are talking puberty now!!!!
Any more improvements people?

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:41 PM

Hi peopl... Just wanted to introduce myself. M 25 yr old male. I m here to make new friends,both males and females and get to know more people. Every person is different and we can learn so much from each other. Come be my friend and let us add fun to our lives.(just wanted to tel i am straight cuz i am getting unwanted attention ;) ;))
Have a wonderful day. See ya
Welcome! Isn't your name Aladin tho?happy

Nope.... Who will keep the name alladin???
Then i need genie too :)

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 02:35 PM
Never under estimate yourself,never expect the sky,never prove anythin to any1... Every1 got one. Just have patience. Be how u r... Good luck

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:32 PM

I was wondering that, see, when i saw your username. Cool :)

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:14 PM
This topic has changed from my introduction to who s the youngest war going on.... Ha ha ha
What ever it is,i told first that i am young. So m the youngest. So i win

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:09 PM

Welcome. Are you a dr? :)

Yes mam....

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 12:04 PM

Boo!...Red flag, holder

What does that mean?????

Dont mind me,Im just a Clown.laugh
Welcome young one.

Thought u had a point.... Thanks buddyshades

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:24 AM

Boo!...Red flag, holder

What does that mean?????

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:21 AM
Edited by cutedoc4u on Wed 08/10/11 11:23 AM
Thank you axl_rose40 and bruneibabe

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:17 AM

Welcome to M2.

Thank youhappy

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:16 AM
Criticism makes me correct myself. You people are free to comment if i am wrong any where. I rather thank u for sparing ur time for all of ur comments.drinker

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:14 AM
Ha ha ha... You people are so cool. I am enjoying more here than face book. I just wanted to say that i joined recently. You people pull leg and that too in a good way. Great going guys.

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:07 AM
Thank u so much guys.. I really appreciate it.
Ok. Let me come one by one.
I am from india. Here we finish bachelor's in medicine by age of 24 and post graduation,which is of 3yrs by age 27. Now i have finished my bachelor's and writing exams for my masters. I have taken break from practice and studying as exams are at the years end. As the profession has it,i got to read read and read. Using my spare time,i have come here to make new friends.
2. I have not put much details cuz i wanted to be anonymous. I am on facebook too but what i learnt there is,there is no use of being true to all people u meet and it ends the way u dont want it to. So i decided to tell about myself when the other person shows interest in me. U can agree with me after u come know me.
3. I have pasted internet photo and name is anonymous.Rest everything u see in my profile is true.

Hope i cleared some doubs.

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:33 AM
Either u can rate me or praise me,do tel me what u feel after going through my profile... Would feel happy if u praise and correct myself if i am wrong some where. Looking forward to ur comments.
Good day

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:15 AM
Hi peopl... Just wanted to introduce myself. M 25 yr old male. I m here to make new friends,both males and females and get to know more people. Every person is different and we can learn so much from each other. Come be my friend and let us add fun to our lives.(just wanted to tel i am straight cuz i am getting unwanted attention ;) ;))
Have a wonderful day. See ya

cutedoc4u's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:05 AM
Before u self diagnose,consult pediatrician first. Doctors see which common man doesn't. It might b simple gas also but its better to be safe than sorry.... Do ask doubts if u want to. Good luck

Previous 1