Community > Posts By > letshavefun69

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:43 PM
yes..

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:36 PM

mad :angry: explode grumble noway :cry:

...and this time, it was all my fault. This had nothing to do with rejection or arrogance on her part. I brought this on myself, and my mistake is eating me up.sick

I think I'm going to be sick.sick

I pine for moments like this, and when they come, I chicken out. I let the opportunity pass and do nothing.

Let me pause a few seconds on exactly what I have failed to do.

A friend from work invited me to her birthday party today at a restaurant/pub. It was a short party, as she had to go home and look after her kids. Afterwards, a lady friend of mine who had come late asked me to spend some time with her. So we wandered aimlessly for a few hours. She noticed I was down and brought me a drink at Booster Juice to cheer me up.

We were sitting at an outdoor cafe when I noticed a pair of girls sit on the other side of the parking lot. I thought one of them looked cute. She sort of fit into the nerdy librarian type, a shy, withdrawn girl. I briefly thought about approaching them but decided against it, as I wasn't getting any signals.

A bit later, we were walking someplace close by, and I noticed the girl that had caught my eye. She was in the trees, unlocking her bike. Her bike was sort of an old-fashioned type, something that only a geek would be caught dead on.:heart: Somehow, this reaffirmed the attraction I felt toward her. Suddenly she looked in my direction. Seeing me, she gave me a big smile. It was the kind of smile that screams "COME TALK TO ME!! SAY HI, TELL ME YOUR NAME, DO ANYTHING!!!!"

So what did I do? I beamed at her in return, but did nothing else. Didn't approach her. Didn't talk. Just kept walking.

A few seconds later, I told my friend about the girl that was eyeing me. She encouraged me to talk to her, and I was right about to go back and salvage the situation, when she rode on by with her friend. This time she didn't acknowledge me, but I don't think she was playing games. She might have seen me with my lady friend and assumed we were dating. I felt horrible inside. I felt like someone who throws a lottery ticket in the garbage, only to realize that the ticket was the $64 million jackpot. I threw my lottery ticket in the garbage, and now I feel terrible about it.

What is somehow worse is that I am completely 100 percent to blame for this. A cute, shy girl flashes me a smile, uses body language that is a clear indicator that she is interested in talking and I WALK AWAY???? That is unlike me, and yet like me at the same time. Like it says in my profile, I am a walking contradiction.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I am looking to vent about this so that I don't die a little inside all summer because of this.:cry: Indeed, I already have devised a plan to make myself feel better. Tomorrow I plan to go to the park, around the area where I saw her, and just read a book all afternoon. Who knows, maybe I'll meet her and get a second chance. If not, maybe I'll meet someone else there down the line. It occurs to me that there are a lot of girls around the park, and not all of them are the nasty slutty variety that I don't like.

Thanks for listening.:smile:

LIFE IS TOO SHORT..stop annalying the **** out of situations and the girl will "see" you....trust me!!! Have confidence!!!! That's what us women admire.

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:28 PM
PAIN..I have had the feeling of NO pian, not a good thing:)

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:24 PM
July 25 2009, it's tough but great!!!! If that makes nay sense at all

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:43 PM
hhehehheh LOVE hearing from you...MISS you to death!!!! Everything is great :)

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:13 PM
totally bored...my hubby works tomorrow and I don't

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:49 PM
hey fade long time no talk...how are ya???

letshavefun69's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:14 PM
Sometimes it's best to let the one you love go #1 if they aren't treating you the way you should be treated, #2 if you are not capable of treating them the way they deserve to be treated. Simple

letshavefun69's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:05 PM
I am in Canada...about a year ago my bf and I saw a weird green light in the sky..it was onthe news the next day and then they totally stopped talking about it. It was the strangest thing...so MAYBE??? Tons of ppl saw it..very strange

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 05/09/08 11:35 PM
LMAO..hehehhehe

letshavefun69's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:14 PM
takin..but pissed off

letshavefun69's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:14 PM
takin..but pissed off

letshavefun69's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:10 PM
opppssss totally messed up on that one...sorry