Community > Posts By > Humanist

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 05:17 PM
Thanks, Kristi!

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 05:09 PM
Scorp411, I understand what you're saying and I fully agree with you. Love your non-smoker analogy!

IMO, the current dictionary definition and consequently, the perception of atheism is incorrect for the modern time. It should be re-defined and the modern definition should not be with reference to religion *only*.

I wrote an article on this topic last year(2018). You can read it if you wish: https://tashu.gudokin.com/2018-01-31/atheism-religion/lets-redefine-atheism/

BTW, I subscribed to this service and joined this forum just a few hours ago. Why such a deafening silence here?

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 04:12 PM
Thanks, TxsGal3333. Yes, this link was quite helpful.

I rechecked the messages sent from the profiles that i wanted to block. These messages are actually "Yes" from those who seem to be interested in me. Unfortunately, they are from very young women.

It seems that I mixed up this app with another and I thought it was a senior dating app! :-) My apologies.

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 03:26 PM
Hi everyone, I've just now subscribed. Could you please tell me how to block everyone *below certain age* from viewing my profile? Thanks