Community > Posts By > AaronZ

AaronZ's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:43 PM

what the f#ck!!! homeless people in our Restaurants? what’s next? they will be going in to our stores… where we buy stuff to make us feel better, about not being, some homeless person!

I say NO !!!! we must let these poor bastards know… they are not needed!!! I will not have you "smelly things" in my McDonalds…no sir.

Not when I am eating, if I were there that day I would have waved a sausage patty in the air, whistled “ come here boy” and tossed it out the front door.

o!o

Aaron be nice in this one it's a sweet and loving gesture.. I for one will be more aware of my surroundings and do the same if I see it... Dave that is AWESOME!!!

hmmmm???.......NO!!!!

when I wake up and see that the world has changed, and this Womans activity is common place then I wont make fun...
the fact is the real world showes that every one in the store backed away!!!...

that is the fact of the world... me on the other hand I do give money to the homeless.. I dont post letters that I found on the internet... and add god in to it!!!!!

o!o

AaronZ's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:25 PM
what the f#ck!!! homeless people in our Restaurants? what’s next? they will be going in to our stores… where we buy stuff to make us feel better, about not being, some homeless person!

I say NO !!!! we must let these poor bastards know… they are not needed!!! I will not have you "smelly things" in my McDonalds…no sir.

Not when I am eating, if I were there that day I would have waved a sausage patty in the air, whistled “ come here boy” and tossed it out the front door.

o!o

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:53 PM
finger,

o!o

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:45 PM
poo!

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:42 PM
here you go say something small, maybe this thread will last for more then 3 hr.

I will start.

Say is that a new pick up line you have there?

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:39 PM
hey who wants to fight?...come on you want to fight me...go ahead and punch me!!!!

i am on the left swing and punch as hard as you would like!!!

come on you a giiiiirrrrl?????

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:36 PM
Edited by AaronZ on Fri 01/18/08 07:37 PM

Is this like myspace

yes it is,

except everything you say disperses after 24 hours, there is no information on who we are, not that many pictures of us and cant listen to any of my songs that I have…

Other then that the exact same thing.

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:32 PM

devil So what are we gonna do with em when we get em .... :tongue:

Can we keep em? smokin

Sell em,

but first dress them in cathlic school girl outfits, even the fat bald middle age men....yeah!!!! then sell them overseas,

AaronZ's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:30 PM
when I post 1000, I will blow every ones mind!!!!!

AaronZ's photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:28 PM
*Act- drops pants.

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:10 PM

It's ironic how the word ALONE contains the word one. However, if we can be content on being alone it might save us from hooking up with just anybody. Can you list any benefits of being alone?

sorry to have to tell you this,

but in fact ironic would only work in this case
if alone was spelled altwo

ironic is saying something but meaning somthing else.

and to answer you, how about this

I never have to say I am sorry for blowing a nut in 15 seconds.

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:09 PM
eyesex?

I like ear sex!

oooooh haaa!!! haaaa!!

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:06 PM
Edited by AaronZ on Wed 01/16/08 07:08 PM
because I dont take the L....

and I guess I am too old for you too, as I tried to email you.

so there you have it.

that and I am not a cute boy, rather a hot man, so once you see boys are shy, men are not (most times), then you will have some fun.

now spank my monkey!

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:57 PM
YOU!!!! go out with me ....now!!!

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:52 PM

how do i change my ur i don't want damagedgirl anymore!

that name is so sad!!!

gosh I cant even bring myself to throw a poo!
at you sad

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:05 PM

ok I am in,

do you have anyone with in ?...oh say... 50 feet of my home?
I would also like to skip the whole ... you know talking thing, and just get right down on it.

if not how about a deaf, paraplegic, blind, mentally retarded, with no teeth? 92 year old woman.

With a shaved bush!

ok Aaron come on over

:wink:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

you do see that I am close to my 1000th post?

it will be the best ever...trust me

think of everything I have ever said make it worse and add it all up in one paragraph...that will be post 1000.

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:52 PM
ok I am in,

do you have anyone with in ?...oh say... 50 feet of my home?
I would also like to skip the whole ... you know talking thing, and just get right down on it.

if not how about a deaf, paraplegic, blind, mentally retarded, with no teeth? 92 year old woman.

With a shaved bush!

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:39 PM
thats not!...wait no... not........hooooooooo-wooooooooooo-eeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:34 PM
arrrrrrrrfff arrrrrfffffff (dog)

haaa haaaa! (bull)

owwwwuuuuuu!! (seal)

moooooooooooooo!!!! (cow)

keeeeee keeeee keeeeee (monkey)

got a light?.... (monkey after)

AaronZ's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:26 PM
Take this Ms. Spears,

A recent article states that Ms. Spears and her photographer boyfriend may have been doing the deed in a changing room at a local store in woodland hills California, when interviewed the sales clerk from the store said Ms. Spears came out of the dressing room completely naked grabbed some clothes off a clothes rack and went back in to the dressing room with her, photographer boyfriend and made… in her words disgusting sounds.

Ok people be original and describe the sounds that may of come from the changing room.

I will start with this.

Huuuummmmm-pphhhhh !!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25