((asd))drinker flowerforyou

((ladylid))flowerforyou drinker

M.O.F.W....whats the hmmm for?drinker flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:19 PM
flowerforyou G'night tazz!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:16 PM
Wow this place has really "cleaned out" of the regulars! Facebook seems to have taken a huge toll!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:15 PM
drinker waving ((2KM))

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:04 PM
:thumbsup: txmom2

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:02 PM
drinker Im trying..but theres no one here that I know anymore!tears

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 07:47 PM
It's been FOREVER since i've done one of these..I hope my peeps are here!
flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana: flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 07:43 PM
Thanx tazz...it's been a while since i've been here alot of my friends from back in the day on here are now on my facebook so I don't think to come here all the time!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 07:26 PM
(((2KM)))flowerforyou :banana:

((tazz)) thanx!! flowerforyou :banana:

((soufiehere)) nope, nope lol...just been busy with alot of things goin on...life never stops!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 08/18/11 12:36 PM
Heya Minglers!! It's been a while..any of my friends around??!!:banana:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 06:17 PM

Ooookay you now have me goin thru all my pics on here praying that I DON'T have a "duck face"!!!!ohwell

sorry...i just don't get what it's all about!

:cry: :cry: :cry: I do have one...shaking head in shame..:cry: :cry: :cry:

wait! let us see.....

ok you do...now, can you please explain to me just what it is supposed to mean? what point were you trying to make?
is it just a way for people to show their lip dexterity?...if so, what does this prove?
i know i have a lot of questions here, but any help would be soooo appreciated. bigsmile

Ya know in all honesty Im not sure what I was thinkin..or why I made that face..I know I was in the car..and I think i just made a face and took a pic..I can't really give ya any good feedback on this..Im sorry...but hey I figure maybe it shows that if I can do that with my lips..maybe I can do..oh nevermind..wrong forum!! :tongue: oops :angel:

dammit! i was hoping to solve this tonight!

Im sorry embarassed

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 06:14 PM

Ooookay you now have me goin thru all my pics on here praying that I DON'T have a "duck face"!!!!ohwell

wait! let us see.....

ok you do...now, can you please explain to me just what it is supposed to mean? what point were you trying to make?
is it just a way for people to show their lip dexterity?...if so, what does this prove?
i know i have a lot of questions here, but any help would be soooo appreciated. bigsmile

Ya know in all honesty Im not sure what I was thinkin..or why I made that face..I know I was in the car..and I think i just made a face and took a pic..I can't really give ya any good feedback on this..Im sorry...but hey I figure maybe it shows that if I can do that with my lips..maybe I can do..oh nevermind..wrong forum!! :tongue: oops :angel:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 06:09 PM

wait! let us see.....

In my pics toward the end...there is a shameful "duck face" pic!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 06:06 PM

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 06:04 PM

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 05:56 PM
((Lady)) Heya!!flowerforyou

((Trouble)) flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 11/19/10 05:55 PM

Meanwhile Valerie is snickering in the background.She's thinking Yeah!right Cy,keep talking all that poop about your beloved Bruins.My beloved Red Wings will restore all that glory some day {I hope}whoa .You just wait & see Cy.laugh {{{Val}}}flowerforyou

Hahahahaha...you know it CY! They will...I love my Red Wings!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25