Community > Posts By > Raymond

Raymond 's photo
Wed 06/12/19 05:31 PM

l do suppose this site must work if people have written of their experiences..Good Luck

Positivity is key to success in all things, it might not be that perfect “Mr.right”. But if you hold on to that positive thought, you’d find yourself crossing paths with a lot of positive people. Good luck to you as well:hugging:

Raymond 's photo
Wed 06/12/19 05:25 PM
I sincerely I’m heart warmed by all these responses lately, this does show there’d definitely be true progress from all of this. Well, about keeping hopes up, my priorities have always been straight, and I am well aware of the circumstances and possibilities of life’s experiences and chances. Hope, this is a gift that comes with life, but most people lack this. I don’t.

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:49 PM
Some times misinterpreted reactions can lead to a long lasting hurt in a relationship. You should always communicate, and understand each other properly(during sex, and other important aspects of your relationship). If you make him understand you’re displeased by his slapping, and he keeps on it. Then there’s a problem.

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:42 PM
Cats are amazing, and majestic creatures... Relationships on the other hand, can be scary to most inexperienced minds...

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:40 PM
Welcome to Mingle2:hugging:.
I’m here issuing welcomes, while I’m new here as well, lol.
We all hope for the best in all our endeavors, don’t we? Hopefully you’d find yours, just as we hope to find ours:blush:

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:23 PM
Movies? They only work as long as it lasts

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:19 PM
Thing is, keep your eyes and heart open, you may miss it ;-)

Oh this is why I’m as open minded, as I’m optimistic... Life has a lot of beautiful things I’ve seen, and felt firsthand. Finding the right one to share most of these things with, will be great.
Thanks... I’d keep both eyes :eyes: peeled.

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 05:15 PM
Maybe so... However, I hope to find someone to pull me up even higher, not a woman to drag me down. Thanks all the same:hugging:

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 01:09 PM
Maybe... sincerely I do hope so

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 01:08 PM
I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. A sweet thought in mind, that allows me sail through my day(hectic or not). A soothing feeling in my heart, that transfers to the immediate world around me.
But then I have no one in particular, to share these beautiful positivity with:pensive:...

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 12:51 PM
A common question I ask myself every time I get a new like, or receive a message on these apps, lol.
But sincerely... would there really ever be an ‘it’?
#thoughts

Raymond 's photo
Mon 06/03/19 12:45 PM
I’m Ray:hugging: