Community > Posts By > Anthony777

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:15 PM

Are you entirely sure about that?

NEVER "Sure" about anything, thats the beauty of life:wink: but to the email I got a minute ago, yes I am deleting my profile.:heart:

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:11 PM
i HAVE POSTED THIS A WHILE AGO....BUT I'LL LET IT BE MY LAST POEM.......FAREWELL TO ALL...

Passion is difficult to hide...it is like the water in a river that is constantly fed by the raining skys....it feeds all that surrounds it and yet can overwhelm even those that inhabit it...with time it grows to new dimensions....some wished for and others forced in, both carved out of a plain we call the self...in a higher form, the soul......whether it is pain or pleasure....it does not matter where the rain drops fall in to this lands of ours....they just seem to fall and if we open our souls....we cannot help but breath in the air of heavens, then we can taste smell, or even feel the passion....this passion....it is fragile...and yet powerful...not to be shared with all...for it can drain as well...yet when we see and/or feel that which is as bright as the sun...well then it is passion........

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:10 PM
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU........FOR SHARING....YOUR PRESENCE.

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:58 PM
Thank you all for allowing me to have shared my thoughts and poems on your forums..........and for the many friends who have been kind. There are some amazing souls making their presence here. I am ending my profile on this here site for good. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. "May all your wishes manifest into reality."

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:37 PM
Yes I never check my spelling...right in write....laugh running and runnig........I just let it flow out and put in on.........its instant and imperfectlaugh laugh Thanksdrinker

Anthony777's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:32 PM
I see her in in the pages here in
My heart beat grows thin
But I dare not speak
For fear of runnig her away
Then I'll have to wait another day
To see her presence come my way

This beautiful Bella
She sees
Reads my heart from long ago
Before even God blew fire in the sun...and white in the moon
My love to her had already bloomed
Yet the ages sets us apart
Here we are, yet again...so close on this small earth
Yet so apart.......

I'll just watch her from a distance
and let her be
If she knows I exist in this realm
and
My love is real
she will come to me

This I know

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:10 PM
Thank you pkh

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:07 PM
Irrelevant of age.........
Not all boys are men and not all men are gentlemen.............Likewise; not all girls are women and not all women are ladies..............Attitude and respect determine all. This guy is no man...no character, Or respect...........hence...a Jerk

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:00 PM
Maybe so, to love ones self, but still that does not suffice the universe! It still calls us to be connected....to love another soul, somehow, it takes two souls to reach the gates of heaven....on earth.

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:52 PM
This damn love; I cant tell if it is an emotion, a state of mind.......or my soul addicted to some drug made in heaven....for it is addicting.......I miss it! yet dare not tread next to it. It seems to break what ever locks I put up on my castle......not matter the walls....it breaks!....so I miss it as well as...hmmm, fear it!..........Ironic.

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:40 PM
Could we be happy without, this emotion we call, love?

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:29 PM
drinker drinker

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:28 PM
Ignorance..........ahhh how true?drinker drinker

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:27 PM
Very Giftedflowerforyou

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:26 PM
Niceflowerforyou

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:26 PM
Simple life..........Great wisdom!

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:23 PM
Thank you SKPCG.....flowerforyou

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:10 PM
Agreed..............spoken in the tongue of an old soul, who knows no time....you speak

You are speaking of the higher realm of existence....and frankly in a world were all must be tangible to be comprehended, such are the words of wisdom, yes indeed. Yet......in a superficial world.....time is another creation of humanity to keep it in check........yes....but then were would you expect this, today’s, humanity to be.........without such measures? Lost would come to mind.

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:57 PM
Dance with me
Dance with and play a little
let me hear the harmony of your heart beat

Dance with me and sing a little
let me joy in the voice
that needs not speak

Dance with me and fly a little
on the high that is you and me

Dance with me
and let us be
all that which is eternal in an ageless realm
love of which
sits at the helm

In loves ballroom we dance
In heavens tongue we sing
and in the silence of our hearts we speak

Dance with me
Let me unleash heavens joy upon thee

Dance with me

Anthony777's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:15 AM
I am skimming throught the pages of my heart, and I find empty pages........what once was is no longer, and what I thought is, has no face..........and the hope of a new day, I hold in my mind with grace.......I am lost in my world of poems.....yet the soul who speaks thy tongue is no longer awake.....she has slipped into long sleep with the masses......forgot what love and life is about and now runs with the sheep...the days of heaven with her are gone.......and the pages of bliss are taken away.....empty pages.........and so it is sooo let these pages the wind of time blow.......blow .....blow......

Now for a new day......let the sun rise...........and let my spirit love again.......for it is yearning for a new flame................

A new day is born.

Previous 1 3 4