Community > Posts By > JrzyGrl

JrzyGrl's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:21 AM

Hang in there , it will all be ok ... there is someone for everyone , somewhere.... have to just give it time.... be patient ... have a great one , and nice profile by the way !! Randy

Thanks

JrzyGrl's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:23 AM
thanks I'm not worried just trying to figure things out.

JrzyGrl's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:17 AM
ok so I join this site to meet people. that is the goal right? so I ask a "mutual match" to be my friend, no harm he adds me. so take the next step and send him a short hi email, still no harm so I thought. so what does he do in response...he withdraws as my friend and no response. so this is why I'm confused isn't this how you attempt to meet people?? help me out on this one, if you can.

JrzyGrl's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:26 PM
jay,

welcome...great state of new jersey ?? me too not sure I would call it a great state. anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

JrzyGrl's photo
Fri 11/30/07 05:14 AM
Happy Birthday......

Mine just passed on 17th, 1st one that I spent alone :cry:, sucked, not that my asshole ex every did anything special for me. Spending time with family is always nice, But I would love to spend one by flying out to Vegas and having the time of my life.

JrzyGrl's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:46 PM
Didn't need a man to explain the game, love talking and watching Steeler football... Especially when they win. Wasn't a happy camper after they lost to Jets. Especially since I live in Jersey and work with a bunch of Jets fans. Hopefully they rebound against the Fins this week.

JrzyGrl's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:40 PM
not if the continue to play the way they did against the Jets

JrzyGrl's photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:47 PM
Thanks one and all for making me feel welcomed

JrzyGrl's photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:37 PM
Well here I am, I finally got my nerve up to join a singles/dating site. But have no clue what to do now. Just looking to make friends to chat with. Thanks