Community > Posts By > Deborah

Deborah's photo
Tue 12/24/19 03:17 PM
Looking for to meet a man from Lake County Ca. Should be around the age of 50. Working and have a car.

Deborah's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:36 PM
I answered, I am busy, I post when I can. laugh

Deborah's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:34 PM
I'm not supposed to go until June.

Deborah's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:34 PM
LOL Ok ok... we had been arguing about how he puts me second above everyone else. He had just informed me his ex who, in his words loves and is his family, will be staying with him over the holidays. It doesn't matter what I think. Which I didn't think anything. Over the weekend we were out and this girl comes up and rubs her body all over him and they both tell me it's just something I have to deal with. I listened to her call him baby all night and watched him rub his head all over her chest. I was livid by then.
I said "I'd like to be put first just once." He said, "Me and anyone else in their right minds will never put you first, you're not worth it."
That was it.

Deborah's photo
Wed 09/25/19 10:26 PM
Do it, please!

Deborah's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:38 AM
Hi, I'm 52 yrs old and single. Since March i have been seeing someone off and on. Well, he finally said the thing that destroyed all chances of us ever being together again. I'm looking to just say hi and maybe make some new friends here. Hope to hear from you.