Community > Posts By > jvc534

jvc534's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:05 AM
Hey bro! Don't worry about it! Girls will do it, you just have to live with it and keep on movin. You will eventually find a girl that isn't all up in arms able being with a jackass and be willing to consider you. This site can help you find that one too!

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 09:52 PM
I use it for exactly what you stated! Friends and hopefully finding a special someone!

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:38 PM
If you need somebody to talk I'd be more than happy to help! Send me an e-mail or IM and we can chat.

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:48 PM
I don't enjoy singing in movies particularly. I enjoy it in plays but when I was anything on a tv I wish to see humour, fighting, or stuff blowing up lol.

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:36 PM
laugh laugh Thats so bad!!

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:34 PM
Oh that torture!!! You should convince her to watch transformers...I love that movie.

Something about giant robots blowing stuff up just gets my blood pumping!

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:23 PM
Hey shadowdog.

What movie ya watch'n?

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:17 PM
After 100000+ miles on my truck it is running better than when I got it at 60K! All smiles here! Sorry bout your windshield bro! I'm just glad I know professionals for this kind of thing so I don't screw it up!

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:15 PM
You guys having fun tonight?

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:11 PM
Well I have a event that I got confused about a few weeks ago. I was walking past a girl that I like and we are friends and hang out with all of the other guys some. Well when we crossed (I was on my right and she was on the left) she brushed her hair back and said "Hey! Big Dog!" (this is my nickname to all of the tennis team) in a very cutesy/high pitched way.

Well the reason I am confused is because normally in public she just ignores me. She is a very pretty girl and plays on the women's tennis team so she is normally hanging around other guys. This time we were alone and I am not sure what to think of it.

Any advice?

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:03 PM
Hey, whats going on everybody??

jvc534's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:02 PM
I have to eat alone two times a day. College ohwell. I personally don't have any problem with it but it seems like people look at me weird.

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:47 PM
Haha!

I agree, and still with the housing market situation I agree that was a time bomb waiting to happen. Once we finally got a new chairman in Big Ben I have noticed a lot more responsible decisions, although the recent drop the the interest rate confused me. I thought it should have stayed the same.

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:31 PM
So who do you think should control our money supply? Millions of people can't because of conflicting interest. Well despite the fact that so many people on here are calling for the end of the the Fed, thankfully, it won't happen. I also think that we the people should vote in the chairman of the Fed (that may be what you all are talking about but I did not pick it up) but beyond that they do what they see fit for the economy.

Also keep in mind the fluctuation of the economy is unpredictable and the Fed does the best job they can with controlling it.

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:21 PM

The only reason I don't like Hillary is because she took the money from lobbists to shut up about a national healthcare plan grumble

Don't know or care about much else she has to say, if she's willing to be bought by lobbists, she's not someone that represents the people IMO.

Lobbyist are evil too. "Lets use money to solve our problems in our way!"....I wish to kill them now...

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:07 PM
Edited by jvc534 on Fri 12/14/07 10:07 PM
Could you imagine what the economy would be like without the fed? We are currently, last time I checked not sure about current inflation/unemployment/price level, we are in a stagflation. Well in a stagflation it takes the FED to get us out of!

So what, Greenspan sucked! You are also forgetting there are are other members that decide on open market operations. All of them have 14 year tenures. Is it right to blame it on the chairman of the fed who only has one vote in the entire process? NO.

I do agree it seems like at times the Fed hurts our AD-AS equilibrium (and I am TOTALLY disgusted by the way the fed lowered the interest rates to lower than 1%!)

The point is that without the fed I would hate to see where our economy would be right now. The Fed's job is to stabilize our economy into a Long Run equilibrium and after 9/11 our AD dropped DRAMATICALLY! People were becoming very pessimistic about the economy and the fed had to do something to keep the economy from going into the crapper. They now realize that they made a mistake by leaving interests rates so low for such a long period of time. If something goes wrong with the government/economy it is too easy to point the finger to the Fed , Congress, or the President. Like normal people they all make mistakes!

Economics major btw, beyond micro and macro :smile: .

My econ novel is done! Enjoy happy

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:55 PM
HillaryCare=evil.....

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:33 PM
I build up the courage a lot of times..I finally found somebody who is beautiful and can hold their part in an intelligent conversation! I'm in heaven!!

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:21 PM
haha i just post in caps and call them out because they have no prooflaugh

jvc534's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:20 PM
Ever notice since that thread bashing the Fed people are calling for action against them? However when I call them out the fail to show a fight... GET AN EDUCATION IN ECONOMICS THEN COME TALK TO ME... UNTIL THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT!!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25