Community > Posts By > sweetman

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 09:24 AM
I can understand your concern Dear Lady.
I'm sure this has crossed a lot of women's minds.

So many classifications exist for a man or woman's desire for happiness and fulfillment. A lot are out there, both men and women who seek just sex, Men desire to keep going until the desire begins to fade,much to their dismay. Although there are numerous men who do find true love with the right one, same as women do. Some women, not all, desire to keep going as well, yet, have held the desire to be fulfilled in more ways than just having sex.

Classifications for example: Having sex. Making love. Being intimate.
All fall into categories of interaction between male and female, or within the other sectors of today's society. It's a part of being who we are, in our search for satisfaction, happiness, purpose, and meaning.

seeking out that one person that blends, and compliments the other's thoughts and emotions will only be as tasking as the person, male or female allows it to be.

Be patient Dear Lady, for life continues to provide rewards when it comes to love, have faith as well, it will someday come your way.

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 08:55 AM
Well..to be quite honest.

Paid sex VS One night Stand?

As for paid sex, it's pretty evident on what's on each others mind, the question in the end would be if it was worth the time, and money.
A one night stand obviously leads to the same intention sexually, yet, once again, the question remains, was it worth the time and effort, meaning some one night stands leaves a person thinking, maybe it would've been better to just pay for it.

In this life we live, we sometimes don't get what we pay or ask for.

no photo
Wed 06/26/19 08:47 PM
First off, do you know what a "Sugar Baby" or/and A Sugar Daddy" is? As far as Sugar Baby, I'm not referring to the candy that's been on the market for a century or two.

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 08:56 AM
Edited by sweetman on Tue 06/18/19 09:10 AM
I'm new to this site, and have to be amazed at so many fake female profiles, it's also puzzling like so many other dating sites, that it's evident that people's profiles aren't truly being read. That's a red flag within itself. Example, one states they seek a person no younger than 40, yet, wham!!! they get bombarded by views, or messages from ones that are in their 20s.
And I noticed that I've just posted to the wrong topic area as well, now that's my mistake, I'm seeking females, NOT MALES!

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 08:41 AM
Love has many Facets in this life, such as the many Facets on the most priceless Diamond.
The ageless saying "Love conquers all" is endlessly true in it's meaning.
For if there's no love in the world, there is no hope, and where there's no hope, only emptiness, and loneliness, will be found. A life cold as stone.