Community > Posts By > Jon

Jon's photo
Thu 10/07/21 09:24 AM
you might not want to get another husky for a few reasons... one is the cost of the other dog initial and long term food vet care and if it was to breed if you were specifically going for that it might be better to get a stud for the breeding . take into account any issues with pregnancy term problems with your husky.. i have had 3 litters and each came with its own issues including one where we had to bottle feed all the pups for the first 2 weeks due to mastitis for the mom and antibiotic treatment for her..
breeding is a lot more work than mating and popping out puppies and if you look at any pound across the usa there are tons of huskies in there....sad but true i loved my huskies and dont want any of that breed euthanized in a pound

Jon's photo
Sun 06/16/19 07:26 AM
Edited by Jon on Sun 06/16/19 07:27 AM
there seems to be alot of saying the bible does not use the term fornication or it was made up from original text...if one studies the Bible as God's word, and chooses to follow the instructions, laws, and tenets of the Bible, they would see sex outside of marriage is a sin. it is not mentioned once but many times in the Bible. there are many activities done by people in the Bible that are sinful. concubines, prostitutes, affairs, murder and such. just because people do them does not make it right in God's instruction ( i put murder in there so people don't get too hung up on sex alone)
the questions that needs to be answered is do you believe and desire a relationship with God? are you flowing Jesus as your savior? if you see God's instruction as sex outside of marriage as sinful and not appropriate for what He has planned for you, are you willing to set god first and follow that instruction? are instead will you put man's thoughts and desires before God's?
interesting to note the rise and the fall of the roman empire had major lynchpins associated with Romes demise. one major one was the preoccupation with sex and decline of sexual morality, excatly what was witnessed in today's world.
i don't give my opinion on this as sin is not associated with me but with God. and as Paul states in the Bible we have Grace... but should we continue in sin so that grace can abound? the answer is no.
grace is for our failure to live unto God's standards. not as a license to frivolously sin
God's standard--- the Bible
Man's standard---- opinion as shifting and variant as the tide and the wind and varied from person to person
one is consistent one is not