Community > Posts By > AutumnGirl76

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:06 AM
Nice looking guy - sorry, I went offline last night and didn't see you repost or I would have said something earlier.

S

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:04 AM
Cold and snowing (nice big fluffy flakes) here in Central Ks. Luckily, we didn't get the ice here that they were predicting!

Shelley

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 03:47 PM
Hey, why not? Are we naive enough to think that we're the only life forces smart enough to achieve space travel?!

S

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:10 PM
Just depends on how they fit you...both look good when they fit just right.

S

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:58 PM
Great shot - but can you lighten it up a bit? It's a little dark.

Shelley

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:32 AM
Edited by AutumnGirl76 on Sat 02/16/08 08:35 AM
As the grandmother of a two year old boy - I got a kick out of this one...sounded like a response I would give him!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:30 AM
This one was a nominee...But I sure enjoyed it!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:25 AM
Nominated as the world's best short joke of the year. . . . .

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:10 AM
Sounds like a cool cat!
I have two dogs (a standard weiner dog and a golden lab puppy) that seem to think that men are...
#1 a threat - they will take my attention away from my 4 legged males
#2 a source of extra attention - as if they don't get enough from me!
#3 someone who may just "break the rules" and drop food their way from the dinner table...
#4 someone who may take their spot on the bed - the older dog will jump quickly on to the bed if anyone goes near the bedroom...ooops, I should never have started him on that habit but it was during the lonely days and he's a snuggler!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:34 AM
Good morning. Hope all goes well with your appt!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:32 PM
Roscoe - When I was young, my uncle called all of us little ones, "Roscoe Jay George" - I don't think he could remember all of our names! So when I got this little dog (standard weiner dog) it was with the intention of training him then giving him to my daughter-in-law, who wanted a dog badly. I didn't want to give him a permanent name as he wouldn't be my dog -- Except, I grew very fond of him and couldn't let him go - she got a corgi and is very happy. This rascal travels every where with me and would tear anyone's throat out that threatened me - he'd just have a ways to jump!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:46 AM
No, you will not lose your friends, etc...if you deactivate. I know this, as I have deactivated myself a couple of times over time.

Go to My Account - Settings - click on "Deactivate" - you can reactivate at any time.

Shelley

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:36 PM
Thank you.

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:29 AM
Thank you for sharing...I truly enjoyed reading these words...
Hope you don't mind if I print it as a reminder to myself?

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 12/29/07 04:26 PM
Sorry to disappoint! It's like when you leave a message on someone's answering machine -- unless you break in and erase the darn thing (or have the code!) it's there for the recipient...nothing you can do about it...

I teach computer skills...so, yes, I am sure of my facts...

Shelley

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:30 PM
Met one guy on here and met up with him...didn't take, unfortunately ... but have made some great friends on here and have not given up!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:45 PM
An 80 year old lady was being interviewed by the local news station because she had just gotten married . . . for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked her why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go!"

AutumnGirl76's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:14 PM
Once a message is sent - it can not be "taken back" -- by deleting it from your sent file you are only erasing YOUR record of the message.

AutumnGirl76's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:19 AM
Very, very cool! Thanks for the laughs!

AutumnGirl76's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:23 PM
Thanks for sharing!
None of us are alone if we have each other on here, right?

Previous 1 3