Community > Posts By > noonthirty

noonthirty's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:54 PM
I would like to meet a man that rides his bicycle, has a good camera, is involved in the community in some way and likes to eat vegetables. One that has a job and an apartment and likes bonfires and parties on saturday and getting baked in bed on sundays and watching hilarious TV.

noonthirty's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:50 PM
women have to be attracted to you. and you have to be good to them. You have to be a genuinely good person.
Be honest about your feelings for her and don't try so hard. we run from that which chases us. PAY ATTENTION. it is usually pretty obvious when someone isn't into you and persisting is annoying.Begging is embarrassing. For both parties.
If you really enjoy watching TV or going to bars or playing squash or whatever then find a girl that likes that too. Then you can have fun doing what you both actually like together. There is no list of things women want.
You look like a tool when you get some stupid boring cliche tattoo and a motorcycle because you think girls like it.
I wonder how many people actually list on their profile the things they do on a regular basis. There seem to be lots of pale, out of shape people that love "keeping active" and lots of poorly spelled, senseless profiles where the writer claims to be intelligent and love reading ...

noonthirty's photo
Mon 08/22/11 11:32 PM
whoa guys! I find the opposite. I think it would be kind of interesting to chat with someone far away.
I have a disclaimer on my profile at another site that asks men to please not message me if all they can think of to say is "hi" or how R u? because I'm not interested in dating someone dumb and boring, but that doesn't stop people from messaging me with just that. Or something similar... I am pretty sure not many people actually read profiles. Just look at pictures. If someone can't handle reading one page of text, don't reply and good riddance.