Community > Posts By > dee59dee

dee59dee's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:45 AM
i know what ya mean. ive been on here a couple of weeks and nothing.hope your luck changes. im waiting one more week and then im out of here.have a great week.ohwell

dee59dee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:41 AM
spend it with my dogs as they are the sweetest people i know.

dee59dee's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:38 AM
beautiful, keep up the good work. i dont think anyone gives those brave men and women enough thought or credit.

dee59dee's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:24 AM
there is nothing wrong with you sweetie. when the time is right you will meet the girl who appreciates you.anything less wouldnt be worth your time anyway.hang in there and never give up.

dee59dee's photo
Wed 11/28/07 04:20 AM
welcome:smile:
i just joined jsh myself, 2 weeks ago.i too, am a christian. i think that word tends to scare people off.i havent had much response or offers of friendship on here.bet if we said we like to party our mailboxes would fill up.if you ever want to talk my screen name is dee59dee.
god bless:smile:

dee59dee's photo
Thu 11/22/07 05:43 AM
hi lil princess,i know exactly how you feel.i will be eating hamburger with my two little dogs. thats ok though, because they love me. i say that because i do know exactly what you mean about people saying they want you around. actions speak louder than words. still i have many things to be grateful for. mostly for jesus.