xxjenadanxx's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:48 AM
hahahahaa

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:04 AM
mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum

xxjenadanxx's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:23 AM
My sister says yellow when she answers the phone! So everytime I answer, I say purple!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:57 PM

im like freaking out right now...
i just got back cause i had to run to shoprite for something and i had my first experiance with an animal running out in the road....

i hit a rabbit
i cant stop crying

Ohh! So sorry! First time I hit an animal I freaked too. Poor possum looked right at me with his sad, practically blind eyes...ugh still makes me sick thinking about it...

xxjenadanxx's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:20 AM

soooooo.....your gangsta or something?

psh yeah!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:17 AM
Hey yall))

xxjenadanxx's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:21 AM

Extremely rare for me to be late no matter how much I party.bigsmile
I'm a very dependable woman.happy
drinker

Never bad time to party, if it's for a good cause.laugh

drinker

I completely agree!drinker drinker drinker

xxjenadanxx's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:18 AM

IDK, a banana and a condom, might make him smile, and that the goal right? otherwise just get something that he would never spend his money on, but yet wants to have. LOL, like that helps any :wink:

a hooker?? hahaha

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:08 AM

I love, love, love Grand Cayman! I've done two cruises to the western Caribbean and have been to Jamaica (never again), Grand Cayman, Belize, Hispaniola, and Cozumel. I love, love, love Cozumel too. flowerforyou

why never again for jamaica?

It's just not an island that I ever care to visit it again, I really didn't have that great of a time, besides people tried to sell my husband and I drugs when we got off the ship. So it was not a big deal to me, that's all

oh ok cool, thanks for clarifying

I am going on a cruise to St Maarten, Dominican Republic, Tortola and Nassau, Bahamas in December!!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 04:14 AM

Chevy i got the duck tape ready and some bailing wire

and the foil to get better reception for the link up

And the big + is it will look cool on you laugh laugh

I think I missed something waaay fun!!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 04:04 AM
Debbie, you look super familiar, altho I know I dont know you! Wrong side of the pond)) Do ya get that alot?

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:59 AM

nope jess its those sharp claws lol...well least he didnt flash us his urm pecker lollaugh laugh

hahaha at least that would have made it more interesting!
depends hun how big it was..had one the other day that needed magnifying lol

nope that makes it more interesting! and hilarious))

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:37 AM

nope jess its those sharp claws lol...well least he didnt flash us his urm pecker lollaugh laugh

hahaha at least that would have made it more interesting!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:26 AM

thanx all...and sorry if i scared you out there didnt realise it was different days for you guys lol ...whoops flowerforyou

yeah it threw me for sure!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:25 AM

omg jesus u scared the crap out of me.......i wwas like omg did i miss mother's day....shes gonna kill me.. laugh laugh

hahahahaha

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:24 AM

Good sunday morning folks. It's suppose to be a beautiful warm sunny day here in alabama. Looking like a great day to go play at the park.drinker

Keep rubbing it in! We got about 5 inches in the valley where I live last night! I hate snow unless I'm in the house with the fireplace going and I don't have to go out in it. Otherwise, it sux lol!grumble grumble grumble

Spring will be here soon. But Im not getting too excited since it's suppose to be 75 degrees here on Monday and snow on Tuesday.noway laugh

sounds like the weather here too!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:20 AM
meeeeeeee

altho i shouldnt be!

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:00 AM

my butt is numb. laugh laugh

mine too! gah

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:50 AM

I love, love, love Grand Cayman! I've done two cruises to the western Caribbean and have been to Jamaica (never again), Grand Cayman, Belize, Hispaniola, and Cozumel. I love, love, love Cozumel too. flowerforyou

why never again for jamaica?

xxjenadanxx's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:51 AM
boom shakka lakka

Previous 1 3