Fajinkeeperofsecrets's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:40 PM
Definitely my last day on this piece, too many emotional on the rag women who choose men to hate on then rail in with the nonsense, this is supposed to be just for fun! OH well!

Thu 11/29/07 12:32 PM

Don't worry about that crap dude these are some bored jaded women on here. I just like seeing em get pissed sometimes. They just think they've found a victim of their hate!

i hear this
there are always some girls who just dont like me and try to sugar coat it and try to be nice
but tha rest are most loving and sweet and understand me
so yea
happy
Yup it's just a few and they'll let everyone know who they are! Acting like people can't read and see for themselves how it got started with their hate filled words aimed at whomever might get in the way.

Thu 11/29/07 12:23 PM
Yup this is just Blah! back to my man, As you can see some people can't read other people's words without feeling some type of way about themselves, then they tell you about yourself and place all the blame on you for their misgivings. But don't let that bother you, say what you like and be like a stone. The only forum some have to get their small voices heard are ones like these and then they waist time creating scenarios in which they can argue with others to release the hate inside. But these are mere emotional vampires who feed off the feelings of others. Just don't have any and they can't survive!!!

Thu 11/29/07 12:15 PM

Yesssssssssssss. I love to talk music to anyone. Especially classic rock from the late 60`s to the late 70`s.
Oh yeah Led Z., Jimmy and all them! Classic rock rocks!

Thu 11/29/07 12:11 PM
Edited by Fajinkeeperofsecrets on Thu 11/29/07 12:12 PM

I told them to read the thread .....that is where the entire story is! Right here in this thread.......huh huh Get over it!laugh laugh laugh
ME? Get over it? You started with me? n keep running with it. Nothing for me to get over, you don't mean shh to me so your words certainly don't!!!!!:wink:

Thu 11/29/07 12:07 PM
Edited by Fajinkeeperofsecrets on Thu 11/29/07 12:10 PM
People startin shhh and can't finish it
but I'm never finshed so I just post it
A celebration of the loss of your innocence
to your old self you lost any resemblance
you get a jaw full of something awful
Cold as the north pole I've been lost my soul

Thu 11/29/07 12:02 PM

I just don't like being catorized by a person who doesn't even know me.....and I am sure there are a lot of other women on here who would agree! I am not bored or jaded so it just doesn't seem right for you to assume it is so.
Who was talking about you? Did I say your name? No!Then you chimmed in on me because I was trying to encourage my man because there are people who just like to rip on others, kind of like you're trying to rip into me. But see I can handle myself, I don't need back up like when you went to the other thread trying to get someone to cosign your punk remarks without giving the entire story.

Thu 11/29/07 11:59 AM

laugh laugh laugh Sure have a lot of punks around these parts lately.....laugh
I'm not your punk, n good luck with that Dress!

um...........WHOA !! this is a DRAMA FREE ZONE BETTER BACK THAT TRUCK RIGHT THE FUKC BACK OUT !!!!
Then why all the punk shhh, if you don't like drama, don't start none wont be none!

Thu 11/29/07 11:56 AM
Edited by Fajinkeeperofsecrets on Thu 11/29/07 11:58 AM

laugh laugh laugh Sure have a lot of punks around these parts lately.....laugh
I'm not your punk, n good luck with that Dress! Childish name calling, and you got nerve to call someone childish, getting in grown folks business!

Thu 11/29/07 11:54 AM
It's all I know, I don't have any feelings, period. So there's no hate here. It just seems like every time I post anything you've got something to say to me whether or not I'm talking to your or not, which I never do so how come you're always raggin on poor ol Fajin?

Thu 11/29/07 11:50 AM
Cops n robbers,Cowboys n Indians, clips n revolvers Georges n Benjamins
They say the city makes a dark impression
the youth's just lost and they want direction
But they don't call police for protection

Thu 11/29/07 11:46 AM
Truth hurts!

Thu 11/29/07 11:44 AM
Like I said!

Thu 11/29/07 11:35 AM
What? you want to see me sing check the music room forum,I wasn't talking about you anyway unless you have a guilty conscience you should keep Fajin's name out cha lips! Keep it light today is my advise!

Thu 11/29/07 11:30 AM
Edited by Fajinkeeperofsecrets on Thu 11/29/07 11:32 AM
I'm from the illest part of the western heisphere
so if you're into sight seeing don't visit there
Somewhere between Jersey and Deleware
Philly never scared, and they never timid there
the young triggers loose lives by the minute there
they might start but it's never finished there!

Thu 11/29/07 11:24 AM
Who ever has a birthday, enjoy. There might not be a next!!! Live it up!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Thu 11/29/07 11:22 AM
Don't worry about that crap dude these are some bored jaded women on here. I just like seeing em get pissed sometimes. They just think they've found a victim of their hate!

Wed 11/28/07 01:59 PM
AHHH the chilly sheets again.

Wed 11/28/07 01:54 PM
Pek, I'm out!

Tue 11/27/07 09:56 PM
.Net is what we used in school.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25